Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

MillionDollarDream said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Llandegren said:
I think the deal is done with Porto and mangala. We got Fernando and I think that deal is done because he does not play WC, Mangala will come. I've dreamt about it

He's not coming. It would have been done pre-world cup if so.

We moved on from him and its blatantly obvious Benatia is our priority in that position.

Well Roma are holding out for Marquinhos money and Benatia isn't forcing a move. Don't know how much priority he is at this point. Mangala is clearly hoping he has a breakout World Cup to enhance himself/Porto/handlers. I would say the shift is on Mangala and some one other than Benatia.

I still think we will go all out on Benatia but I think a lot is required from Benatia's end rather than our end now.

I don't think Roma are going to give him the contract he wants and this could lead Benatia to say to Roma I want a move.

We may end up paying over the odds for him though.

Mangala though is a no go for me, player clearly doesn't want us and if he had the choice we wouldn't be his number one pick, Porto want a ridiculous fee and at the moment his reputation is still all about potential so his career could still go either way.

40m euros is ridiculous for Mangala and he is likley not even going to be a starter for France, Sakho is getting started over him.

Re: Eliaquim Mangala

alanblue said:
blue b4 the moon said:
OllyT1950 said:
Although in danger of repeating myself I really can't see the point of signing any player who has publicly made it clear that his heart is not really in it. We have been here before and it usually ends in tears.

Couldn't agree more.

Even some of our players who are almost worshipped can kick off, no point to bringing in an accident waiting to happen.

Benatia it is then, if its his dream to play for us, lets make his dream come true.
To be fair if Roma turned around and did double his wage then I think you'll find that it was always his dream to stay there. I'm pretty sure he wasn't born a Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.