Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

He has been seen at Bridgewater (ours) and has started following city players now. Does that mean he signs for the rags? no. Calm down!

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
Garcia, Nastasic, Rodwell ,Milner, Richards, Yaya, Sinclair, Navas, Negredo are all in this mix to get rid of players and make way for Vidal and Barclay and to comply with the regulations of foreign players...crazy but true.
We are buying Barclays?

richards30 said:
Mcfchamps said:
hart
zaba
kompany
Mangala
kolarov
Fernandinho
Fernando
yaya
silva
jojo/nasri
agüero

I like ;)

I prefer:

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandihno
Vidal
Silva
Jovetic or nasri
Sergio

I do think the amount of creativity in the midfield area and people who can join in the attacks will mean playing one up top for the majority of big games and European games

Yaya >>>> Vidal
Mcfchampss >>>>> richards30

FredTilson said:
TheTrillionDollarMan said:
Garcia, Nastasic, Rodwell ,Milner, Richards, Yaya, Sinclair, Navas, Negredo are all in this mix to get rid of players and make way for Vidal and Barclay and to comply with the regulations of foreign players...crazy but true.
We are buying Barclays?
The Sheikh's had a good piece of it.

I don't buy this we are very foreign agenda

we used to have the best home grown youngsters before the takeover

that said, if micah goes, only Joe Hart and Milner will be our only english lads...:(

Didn't wenger used to get abuse for signing many foerign players but now he has probably the most british team in the league with Gibbs, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, The Ox etc

agyeiboateng said:

that said, if micah goes, only Joe Hart and Milner will be our only english lads...:(

Didn't wenger used to get abuse for signing many foerign players but now he has probably the most british team in the league with Gibbs, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, The Ox etc

Swings and roundabouts mate

agyeiboateng said:

But... but... Yoonited is the young English talent factory... you know; Evans, Welbeck, Cleverly... errrr... Rooney, Jones, Smalling, Shaw...

Wait, what? They were pinched from other clubs? Really? Huh.

Jaxite said:
c0e8e59a7448ff90e9b6fa7ede5bc2a9.png
He's just seen the blue shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.