Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

ChicagoBlue said:
RandomJ said:
c0e8e59a7448ff90e9b6fa7ede5bc2a9.png

Jaxite said:
Just realised he's not in London.

Flight Details

Why you quoting that i said that? i just posted the pic.

Jaxite said:
Is there a reliable source saying he has signed on the dotted line yet? or was it just a medical and talks...

Signed and he'll have the number 20 shirt I am reliably informed.

There's a bit of a bad taste in my mouth with this deal. Sounds like he wanted to join Chelsea and united over us.

Benatia sounded like he wanted to come to us. Seems better to get players who want to play for us. We've had enough problems with troublemakers in the past.

bluesteve1964 said:
Jaxite said:
Is there a reliable source saying he has signed on the dotted line yet? or was it just a medical and talks...

Signed and he'll have the number 20 shirt I am reliably informed.

You sure?

Theengelbert said:
There's a bit of a bad taste in my mouth with this deal. Sounds like he wanted to join Chelsea and united over us.

Benatia sounded like he wanted to come to us. Seems better to get players who want to play for us. We've had enough problems with troublemakers in the past.

The rags made a bid why didn't he join them? If he doesn't wanna join all he has to do is simply say so.

JESUS

Theengelbert said:

I keep hearing Mangala said he prefer both United and Chelsea over City.

He replied to a hyperthetcial question at the time regarding Chelsea, saying he'd prefer to live in London. Well as much as we may not like it, most people moving to this country would prefer London to Manchester im affraid.

The prefering United part has never had actual quotes attributed to it. Paper bollocks basically. In fact wasn't it said by someone on here yesterday that United offered exactly the same package as us, but he chose us. So that knocks the prefering United theory on the head.

Mangala has also been criticised for taking his time in commiting to this move. You could argue that for such a young man, he has shown a lot of maturity in thinking over what will be a huge decision for him and his family, probaly the biggest decision he's had to make so far in his career.

After all of the above, he has chosen to sign for us.
To me that say's alot, he hasn't come on a whim, he has taken his time thought through everything and decided were the club for him.

Welcome to Manchester Mangala.

Media have had an agenda with us since 2008 and it's their shit stirring with alleged quotes which disrupts signings.

The media want us to believe their shite so we kick up a fuss and then they report City fans don't want said player.

Mangala by all accounts is a very good player who in turn will be a World Class player and this will be a very good signing.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Theengelbert said:

I keep hearing Mangala said he prefer both United and Chelsea over City.

He replied to a hyperthetcial question at the time regarding Chelsea, saying he'd prefer to live in London. Well as much as we may not like it, most people moving to this country would prefer London to Manchester im affraid.

The prefering United part has never had actual quotes attributed to it. Paper bollocks basically. In fact wasn't it said by someone on here yesterday that United offered exactly the same package as us, but he chose us. So that knocks the prefering United theory on the head.

Mangala has also been criticised for taking his time in commiting to this move. You could argue that for such a young man, he has shown a lot of maturity in thinking over what will be a huge decision for him and his family, probaly the biggest decision he's had to make so far in his career.

After all of the above, he has chosen to sign for us.
To me that say's alot, he hasn't come on a whim, he has taken his time thought through everything and decided were the club for him.

Welcome to Manchester Mangala.

100% correct.

And how anyone can say Benetia is a better player from 3 Youtube clips I have no idea!

Got to trust the club know best.

Jaxite said:
Jaxite said:
Just realised he's not in London.

Why you quoting that i said that? i just posted the pic.

I guess I fucked up the edit! Sorry, no offence meant, mate! I'm still jet lagged!! Just got home from Shanghai, so I'm on hour about 33 for today!!

Not exactly controversial quote, though, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.