Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

its a Barm said:
what i dont get is why Mangala and Sagna have not joined the squad, why should they get extra time off ?
especially Mangala didn't play a single minute in world cup and still we gave him extended "rest". Sagna atleast played 1 match at world cup.

its a Barm said:
what i dont get is why Mangala and Sagna have not joined the squad, why should they get extra time off ?
Everyone who got past the group stage in the wc is back on the 4th even though he played 1 game.

pantalon violet again said:
Defo announced today 100%

Will be on the OS about 4

It's also the 4th of August which I remember was a day given by a few papers long time back on when he would sign. Definitely a good chance today.

First we will see of him will be getting measured for his suit on the os...... ;)

MonsallBlue said:
First we will see of him will be getting measured for his suit on the os...... ;)
We might actually see him in the background before the announcement, as we did with Fernando and Zuculini

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
For those arguing about whether he's first choice or not: you don't spend £32m on a first team rotation player. Not even us.
Exactly he will go straight to partner Kompany, He never learns how to play with Kompany or fast enough if we bench in at the start like someone suggested. He needs to learn to play our defensive system and mould understading with Kompany as soon as possible even if it means that we are conceding some goals as a result but thats normal when you play with someone you have never played with.

With no dis to benatia I was always of the opinion that mangala was a better buy for us considering his age and talent,and moreover the fact he has one of the best cb in shape of Kompany and experienced old pro in shape of Demichellis to learn from, quiet a physical player,along with fantastic Aerial ability who would adapt perfectly to the style of play in the league

Citizen in Pakistan said:
With no dis to benatia I was always of the opinion that mangala was a better buy for us considering his age and talent,and moreover the fact he has one of the best cb in shape of Kompany and experienced old pro in shape of Demichellis to learn from, quiet a physical player,along with fantastic Aerial ability who would adapt perfectly to the style of play in the league

Does Mangala posses much pace ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.