Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

ethan23 said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
With no dis to benatia I was always of the opinion that mangala was a better buy for us considering his age and talent,and moreover the fact he has one of the best cb in shape of Kompany and experienced old pro in shape of Demichellis to learn from, quiet a physical player,along with fantastic Aerial ability who would adapt perfectly to the style of play in the league

Does Mangala posses much pace ??

Much pace, incredibly much.

ethan23 said:
With no dis to benatia I was always of the opinion that mangala was a better buy for us considering his age and talent,and moreover the fact he has one of the best cb in shape of Kompany and experienced old pro in shape of Demichellis to learn from, quiet a physical player,along with fantastic Aerial ability who would adapt perfectly to the style of play in the league

Yes, one of the quickest CB's in Europe.

CTID101 said:
ethan23 said:

Yes, one of the quickest CB's in Europe.

Perfect

its a Barm said:
what i dont get is why Mangala and Sagna have not joined the squad, why should they get extra time off ?

When you change employers existing holiday arrangements are usually honoured!

ARE WE NEARLY THERE YET?

Really wish we could get this one tied up so we can go back to speculating who's next, even though we've been told there's no one next.

Len Rum said:
Len Rum said:
If he's not signed by tomorrow then (as my old man used to say) I'm going to write in to someone -he never did and I won't but you know what I mean.
Has he signed yet or do I not have to write my letter?
As my old man used to say, he's gone to see a man about a dog.

FanchesterCity said:
Needs to be a bit quicker at completing transfers though!
If he's any good then I hope this is his last one till he's a free agent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.