Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

MCC said:
Poker from us maybe?
well we aint bluffing we have the aces, they be crawling back shortly, they need the money, 12 mil for fernando or squat in summer, even porto be bonkers to say no to 12 mil

mcfc2607 said:
the thing is, im not really not bothered. i just need my transfer fix

I am not confused by this not confusing statement.

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 37s
Sky Sports sources confirm that Man City will not be signing Eliaquim Mangala or Fernando from Porto on deadline day following talks.

17:03 GMT: Sky Sports finally confirming our reports that Eliaquim Mangala will not be signing for Manchester City is off for this window and that the private jet that was supposed to land in Manchester has cancelled its course.

What if they think they hold the cards?

As in, they might realise Fernando will go for free in summer but if we don't go for the deal today then they could sell Mangala in summer to someone else and refuse to sell to us

Clutching ......at......straws......

Can't be done now, club have confirmed no business.

M24 Citizen said:
What if they think they hold the cards?

As in, they might realise Fernando will go for free in summer but if we don't go for the deal today then they could sell Mangala in summer to someone else and refuse to sell to us

That's running the risk of fernando going for nowt in summer and nobody buying mangala at all, then Porto are down a player and up €buggerall.

I know that we have no divine right to sign anyone.

But I do hate City dealing with the cum heads at Napoli, Porto etc. They seem to enjoy winding up the clubs pursuing their players by releasing leaks here and there. If you don't want to sell, tell us to fuck off in private rather than demanding twice the player value. It's a horrible tactic and doesn't take in to consideration the player, who is just being used as a pawn.

I hope City continue doing business with the clubs who we have built friendly relations with like Inter, Seville and Athletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.