Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

The Engineer said:
Mangala will move home to France come what May with one of the big two Monaco or PSG! As for Fernando he is a free agant in May and could join ourselves, the rags or any of the big boys for that matter! Surely a straight swap with Garcia would've got us Fernando now!!! Missed out there. Can't help but think we're only a Vincent Kompany injury away from a massive disaster!!

mcfc2607 said:
why would porto ask for 40 million when his buyout clause is 37 million

or have i just made that up.

buyout clause is €50M I think, which I am told equates to about £43M

Gaylord du Bois said:
The Engineer said:
Mangala will move home to France come what May with one of the big two Monaco or PSG! As for Fernando he is a free agant in May and could join ourselves, the rags or any of the big boys for that matter! Surely a straight swap with Garcia would've got us Fernando now!!! Missed out there. Can't help but think we're only a Vincent Kompany injury away from a massive disaster!!

Rag or not, he has a point.

Negredo's Inner Beast said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The Engineer said:

Rag or not, he has a point.
You think he's a rag??

The Engineer said:
Quality drop of our centre backs is massive if Kompany is a 10/10

Nastasic is 7/10
Lescott is 6
Demichelis 6

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:16 pm --

Thenumber1blue said:
The Engineer said:
That's that then .
Shakes head !

I must be wrong!! After all you are the number 1 blue!! Sigh
No no I can't compete with the engineer ,I just don't bother pretending to be in the know.Raises eyebrows in disbelief !
P.s. Thenumber1blue is just my username ,a joke type thing.It's not real .

£40+ million for one defender does seem a bit on the high side, if we had gone to Dortmund we could have signed both Hummels and Subotic (I know he's out for the season, just an example) for the same amount.

The Engineer said:
Monaco are not a big club. Big spending, yes, but not a big club. Anyone who goes there is there for one reason only.

Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:
Monaco are not a big club. Big spending, yes, but not a big club. Anyone who goes there is there for one reason only.

The brass????

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:

The brass????
Bingo ;-)

Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:

The same could have been said about us "2008 - FA cup win"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.