Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

JacksonJones said:
He took a plane to....

Madeira

BfUpMSSIIAAHCLD.jpg
spiderman_crying.gif

Trawling through all the sh*t on twitter and news stories I'd say City wanted to pay £34.5 combined for Mangala and Fernando. Porto asking for £40m. Mangala has 1 full cap for France, Fernando 3 caps for Brazil ... understandably City think Porto are tryiing to take the p*ss ...

angryman.jpg

TrueBlue1705 said:
Trawling through all the sh*t on twitter and news stories I'd say City wanted to pay £34.5 combined for Mangala and Fernando. Porto asking for £40m. Mangala has 1 full cap for France, Fernando 3 caps for Brazil ... understandably City think Porto are tryiing to take the p*ss ...

angryman.jpg

Think it is more the contract situation than the international caps. I think Negredo and Fernandinho have put an end to people worrying about age and caps when debating the costs of players.

TrueBlue1705 said:

angryman.jpg
I thought I read somewhere that Fernando can choose between Brazil and Portugal? Are you sure he has played for Brazil?

Before the bad news Mangala was a player that is already world-class. Now that a January deal is unlikely his level is questionable as he only has a handful of caps for France. Hmmmm

Got to lol at the clutching at straws on here. Personally I am glad the club did not bend over on this deal. 50 million is stupid for the players involved.

We are top of the league and still have by far the best squad chill out people !

In fairness Negredo and navas cost 28 million initial combined, both played in a proper league and had full caps for Spain the best international side in the world. On paper they were great deals and they have proved to be even better than we could have imagined. Porto wanted double what we paid for them. If that is not a piss take moult I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.