Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
manimanc said:
My mates cousins brother has just texted to say he's been asked to put the chairs out in the press room for a 4pm press conference...
Any ideas what for?

Your mates cousins brother would still be your mates cousin, I think your making it up now !

No he's not!!!! I texted my sister's brother and he confirmed it.

blue_sonic176 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
manimanc said:
My mates cousins brother has just texted to say he's been asked to put the chairs out in the press room for a 4pm press conference...
Any ideas what for?

Your mates cousins brother would still be your mates cousin, I think your making it up now !

No he's not!!!! I texted my sister's brother and he confirmed it.

Are they from Bolton by any chance?

Afternoon all..just thought I would share this ..just come back from chester up the m56 just as I got to junction 7 the silver merc people carrier joined from the altringham direction  with the Turkish lookin fella driving it that you see on some of the city videos....he came off at Manchester airport...could be nothing but just thought I would share

bumbleblue said:
Fbloke tweeting mangala is in the hotel..dunno what hotel etc

I've also tweeted that he is in the shower, his missus, in denial.

It's a theme I've developed.

Does Mangala actually exist? Is this a test of our philosophical sides? Has anyone ever seen him in the flesh? I'm looking forward to him signing so we can all be over excited for a day and then I will watch this thread descend into a "should have signed Benatia v give Mangala more time" thread! We all know it will happen.

dr mcfc is mine said:
Afternoon all..just thought I would share this ..just come back from chester up the m56 just as I got to junction 7 the silver merc people carrier joined from the altringham direction  with the Turkish lookin fella driving it that you see on some of the city videos....he came off at Manchester airport...could be nothing but just thought I would share

Moonlighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.