Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

TrueBlue1705 said:
What happened to us being fast and incisive in the transfer market???!!

I think we were.

But for the ridiculous regulations in Portugal which allow this sort of 3rd party bullshit to occur this would be done and dusted, but I'd wager that City did their business with the club and player weeks ago.

SebastianBlue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
UUBlue said:
If you're travelling from the Manchester Airport direction towards Manchester, presumably at 50mph or faster, how on earth could you visually identify the driver of a people carrier joining the same motorway in the opposite direction, at least three lanes away from you, with lots of other traffic in between?

Not that it matters, but what he described puts both of them on the same motorway, travelling in the same direction for a couple of miles.

The greater question remains, how long would it take both to reach Oldham if they took the m60 and only stopped once for petrol?
Or if they both got onto the m60 at the same time, 2 miles apart and drove for 1 hour, what would the combined wheelbase of the 2 cars in front of both of them be?

aguero93:20 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Not that it matters, but what he described puts both of them on the same motorway, travelling in the same direction for a couple of miles.

The greater question remains, how long would it take both to reach Oldham if they took the m60 and only stopped once for petrol?
Or if they both got onto the m60 at the same time, 2 miles apart and drove for 1 hour, what would the combined wheelbase of the 2 cars in front of both of them be?
Can you advise the make and model of the cars and I will get back to you.

SebastianBlue said:
UUBlue said:
If you're travelling from the Manchester Airport direction towards Manchester, presumably at 50mph or faster, how on earth could you visually identify the driver of a people carrier joining the same motorway in the opposite direction, at least three lanes away from you, with lots of other traffic in between?

world war 3 is coming

SebastianBlue said:
UUBlue said:

2 cucumbers!

UUBlue said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
Afternoon all..just thought I would share this ..just come back from chester up the m56 just as I got to junction 7 the silver merc people carrier joined from the altringham direction  with the Turkish lookin fella driving it that you see on some of the city videos....he came off at Manchester airport...could be nothing but just thought I would share

Hang on. Junction 7 is Daresbury Park. This is nowhere near Altringham (sp). I'm not buying it.

Chippy_boy said:
RP2 said:
Robbo. said:
Todays the day

Yep, will be announced on the OS at around 4pm

100%
ticktock.gif

UUBlue said:
UUBlue said:

Hang on. Junction 7 is Daresbury Park. This is nowhere near Altringham (sp). I'm not buying it.

You've defo not spelt Altrincham right there pal! But you've spelt it how it's said!

SkyBlueCanuck said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
What happened to us being fast and incisive in the transfer market???!!

I think we were.

But for the ridiculous regulations in Portugal which allow this sort of 3rd party bullshit to occur this would be done and dusted, but I'd wager that City did their business with the club and player weeks ago.

We were definitely quick even if the deals were announced in July or later. Apart from Lampard, all the in-comings were long expected (perhaps except Caballero but that was probably because a lot was made of of signing a HG 2nd choice GK).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.