Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

The Doctor said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
Afternoon all..just thought I would share this ..just come back from chester up the m56 just as I got to junction 7 the silver merc people carrier joined from the altringham direction  with the Turkish lookin fella driving it that you see on some of the city videos....he came off at Manchester airport...could be nothing but just thought I would share

Moonlighting!
Taking Garcia to get the St Petersburg flight :-)

Eliaquim Mangala aka Peter Brady aka The Invisible Man......... He's been here all the time we just can't see him!

dr mcfc is mine said:
Afternoon all..just thought I would share this ..just come back from chester up the m56 just as I got to junction 7 the silver merc people carrier joined from the altringham direction  with the Turkish lookin fella driving it that you see on some of the city videos....he came off at Manchester airport...could be nothing but just thought I would share

If you're travelling from the Manchester Airport direction towards Manchester, presumably at 50mph or faster, how on earth could you visually identify the driver of a people carrier joining the same motorway in the opposite direction, at least three lanes away from you, with lots of other traffic in between?

TrueBlue1705 said:
What happened to us being fast and incisive in the transfer market???!!

It was a mistranslation from an arabic interview—the chairman actually said we would be incisive in the produce market.

And haven't we got some plums.

I'll get me my coat.

UUBlue said:
dr mcfc is mine said:

If you're travelling from the Manchester Airport direction towards Manchester, presumably at 50mph or faster, how on earth could you visually identify the driver of a people carrier joining the same motorway in the opposite direction, at least three lanes away from you, with lots of other traffic in between?

Not that it matters, but what he described puts both of them on the same motorway, travelling in the same direction for a couple of miles.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
UUBlue said:
dr mcfc is mine said:

Not that it matters, but what he described puts both of them on the same motorway, travelling in the same direction for a couple of miles.

The greater question remains, how long would it take both to reach Oldham if they took the m60 and only stopped once for petrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.