Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

supercity88 said:
UUBlue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Not that it matters, but what he described puts both of them on the same motorway, travelling in the same direction for a couple of miles.

Hang on. Junction 7 is Daresbury Park. This is nowhere near Altringham (sp). I'm not buying it.

You've defo not spelt Altrincham right there pal! But you've spelt it how it's said!

I know. I was quoting the OP's spelling.

Question, if we manage to sell Garcia for 15 Million, and we get similar money for Nastasic, add the 10 Million of Rodwell, and another potential 5-10 Million from the sales of Richards, Guidetti and Sinclair, could we yet go for one more big name? Funds would surely be there.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Question, if we manage to sell Garcia for 15 Million, and we get similar money for Nastasic, add the 10 Million of Rodwell, and another potential 5-10 Million from the sales of Richards, Guidetti and Sinclair, could we yet go for one more big name? Funds would surely be there.

Go to Isco thread :)

We would still have to move a foreign player (not named Nastasic) to make space (assuming we sign Mangala), unless we are signing a Homegrown player.

bluechampion7891 said:

We would still have to move a foreign player (not named Nastasic) to make space (assuming we sign Mangala), unless we are signing a Homegrown player.
Barkley! (Won't happen!)

supercity88 said:
UUBlue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Not that it matters, but what he described puts both of them on the same motorway, travelling in the same direction for a couple of miles.

Hang on. Junction 7 is Daresbury Park. This is nowhere near Altringham (sp). I'm not buying it.

You've defo not spelt Altrincham right there pal! But you've spelt it how it's said!

Perhaps he means JCT 7 of the M60 not M56 . Jct 7 is Stretford (whoops)......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.