Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
To save you reading all whole report....This seems to be saying the issue(the hold up!) is with "Doyen Sports Investment" who own 33% of Mangala's rights.....Had to use google translate for the report...sorry! I'm getting to a point where we should just move on...Benatia still out there and we got plenty of room under the restrictions to spend whatever it takes to get a deal done.....

Mangala, D'Onofrio and blocked the transfer
Posted on August 7, 2014 by pipporusso
On July 12 the newspapers gave for sure one of the business transfer market most of the summer announced the passage of Eliaquim Mangala , central defender of the French National Assembly, from Porto to Manchester City .

<a class="postlink" href="http://cercandoblivia.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/mangala-donofrio-e-quel-trasferimento-bloccato/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cercandoblivia.wordpress.com/201 ... -bloccato/</a>

The boy, born in 1991, and Congolese origin, had just been at the home of Citizen to perform the medical examination . On the web circulates even a video of these visits , now retired. And in that moment, no one gives particular importance to this detail. What matters is the passage of the defender from the club to the Portuguese champions of the Premier. That in those days in mid-July is given for almost realized. Almost.
Infati happens that we start towards the middle of August, and then we approximate the start of the Premier, without the transfer of Eliaquim Mangala at Manchester City has been achieved. At this time the player is in a limbo. He did not do the pre-season preparation with Porto, the club for which the player belongs to history. But he has not even done with the Citizen , because he is not yet registered. Possible? Yes, you can. And the reason for the lack of agreement is explained by a formula that continues to sound too far-fetched: there is no agreement with the third parties who are co-owners of his economic rights. Here's the rub. And from here the story that I do, about the way in which it develops the parallel economy of global football. That is, the system of interest and collusion that is allowing a class of subjects emptying economic, political and moral football. Everything, as usual, behind the audience of fans who continue to invest passion and money to feed their faith.
For anyone involved in football beyond the superficial, the last days of 2011, the figure is Eliaquim Mangala together with that of Steven Defour (Belgian midfielder born 1988), one of the most controversial of European football.

... ad infinitum.

Who translated this? Pochettino?

Damocles said:
pantalon violet again said:
OB1 said:
Almost as funny as R.I.P. Phil Collins.

I've had Pm's genuinely asking " mate mate mate when's it gonna happen , what's your info"

Oh I had to laugh

You see I'll get it right one of these days and be a legend

Oh..I am already

You're the only WUM who has ever gotten me hook, line and sinker.

Remember the time you claimed that you worked in a mobile phone data centre thing for business customers and you'd just seen Schweinsteiger come up on City's account? That WUM was so perfectly crafted that it was almost a thing of beauty. Stitched me right up.

Me too! He is my favourite non-city player too so I was mega excited

117 M34 said:
Damocles said:
pantalon violet again said:
I've had Pm's genuinely asking " mate mate mate when's it gonna happen , what's your info"

Oh I had to laugh

You see I'll get it right one of these days and be a legend

Oh..I am already

You're the only WUM who has ever gotten me hook, line and sinker.

Remember the time you claimed that you worked in a mobile phone data centre thing for business customers and you'd just seen Schweinsteiger come up on City's account? That WUM was so perfectly crafted that it was almost a thing of beauty. Stitched me right up.

Me too! He is my favourite non-city player too so I was mega excited

Pantalon violet leaves City fans avec le visage rouge

Second Skin said:
Thought this needed another outing

[bigimg]http://i60.tinypic.com/30sw0lj.jpg[/bigimg]

But don't forget...
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/images/city/iscotransfer.jpg[/bigimg]

B\connellblue said:
This has got to be the most annoying transfer saga of all time. He had better be bloody worth it!

Lol, only something posted in every thread for every player we've had a deal in place for.

If third parties really are the reason behind the delay I just don't get why Mangala hasn't stepped in himself to try and solve it. He will have known them for a long time so should have some pull over them. If he was really eager to join us you'd have thought he'd have had a word or even decided to give them a bit extra out his own pocket just like Benatia was willing to lose money to join us and City could have reimbursed him with an added bonus in his contract or something. Whole thing is just strange.

cant believe that this has not been sorted one way or another we have a crap start to the season and we need all the players available

dctid said:
cant believe that this has not been sorted one way or another we have a crap start to the season and we need all the players available

Agree, not ideal with key players coming back late - given our early fixtures .... I'm most worried about the defence - It could end up taking a few months to get things sorted again and that could mean playing catch-up in the second half of the season ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.