Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Still DOn't understand how Sakho can be back but not Sagna and Mangala

We seem to have been very generous with time off for our players.

This could work in a few ways for all the players, not just the above

1. They come back fit and refreshed and ready to go
2. They come back unfit and we are unorganised for start of season.
3. They miss first few weeks of season (including many critical games) which will be costly
4. They miss start of season and can't get there place back due to performance of other players.

Let's just hope the players that have had an extended break post World Cup have kept themselves in good shape. I wish we had a full compliment in pre-season so we could get off to a fantastic start considering all the tough home fixtures we have against direct competitors.
I hope the club's fitness team have a better understanding this pre-season. Jovetic complained about not having a pre-season fitness program last year and that he was overdoing it in playing catch-up, and it was this that led to his persistent injury problems.

bluechampion7891 said:
Understand Zabaleta and Kompany getting rest. Not Sagna (who I think didnt play in WC) and Mangala (who didnt feature at all) and as they are new signings they need to be integrated
A player may not play in the World Cup, but if he's in the squad he still has to maintain his fitness and can't rest and relax

Think we are allowing our players more time off as it is a luxury we can afford, Zenit on the other hand cant, our team at the min is Willy, Clichy, Nastasic, Rekik, Kolarov, Navas, Fernando, Garcia, Nasri, Dzeko, Jovetic subs Hart, Boyata, Milner, Silva, Richards, Yaya, Guidetti that's only starting Dzeko of our players that were on WC duty. Most of our WC players including Sagna and Mangala could use an extended breaks Sagna played as many games as Zab last year and Mangala wasn't far of that, they didn't play much but had the same number of training sessions. We will need all our players this season fully fit we had a shocker with injuries last year we can't afford a repeat if giving afew players a extra week or two off at the start of the season its worth it.

bluechampion7891 said:
Understand Zabaleta and Kompany getting rest. Not Sagna (who I think didnt play in WC) and Mangala (who didnt feature at all) and as they are new signings they need to be integrated

He played in the W.C.

bluechampion7891 said:

They are still entitled to some kind of vacation right? It's a job after all.

johnmc said:
The Chilean said some players won't be ready for the first game. Kompany Zab and Aguero won't play the charity shield who would normally start.

They will be ready for Newcastle!

for those who didn't watch the deleted Mangala video, here it is. when will City announce the deal now?

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/nSrWmZZG8Js" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/nSrWmZZG8Js</a>

Citizen August month is coming, but when mangala's signing will be official? is today the day for his official announcement? i can't bear anymore.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.