Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

FantasyIreland said:
Hihosilva said:
All along the info coming out has said he will join up with the squad on the 4th. So I would expect the transfer completed Monday or Tuesday .

Thanks for that revelation.

Hahaha....bad shift and no meal break pal?

FantasyIreland said:
Hihosilva said:
All along the info coming out has said he will join up with the squad on the 4th. So I would expect the transfer completed Monday or Tuesday .

Thanks for that revelation.

Lol

RandomJ said:
Theres no chance of Mangala being eased gradually into the team. He hasn't been signed as a promising CB looking to break into the team he's been signed as our £32M marquee signing for the window. He will have been given assurances when he signed that he will be first choice otherwise he'd have told us where to go. I also think people need to accept that he will make mistakes at first as he still has a lot to learn so I hope people don't jump on his back because of the price tag if he does make a few fuck ups.
Nope! Listen to his leaked interview, you can tell there were no assurances given. Big clubs don't give assurances to players. Come in, show what you've got, and if you are as good as advertised, you'd start on merit, not promises.

I reckon Martin will bench him initially, but eventually, he'd be moved in to the starting position if he shows real quality.
1. Because he fits into the power football of the premiership
2. Coz Martin is getting older and will be leaving soon.

But let's get him in first.

Mangala's signing will be most lengthy and sought one after Dzeko (successful sign)! Hope it's worth the anticipation.

RandomJ said:
Theres no chance of Mangala being eased gradually into the team. He hasn't been signed as a promising CB looking to break into the team he's been signed as our £32M marquee signing for the window. He will have been given assurances when he signed that he will be first choice otherwise he'd have told us where to go. I also think people need to accept that he will make mistakes at first as he still has a lot to learn so I hope people don't jump on his back because of the price tag if he does make a few fuck ups.

correct.
myself i think he'll be awesome, what we have needed for 3 years.

Dax777 said:
RandomJ said:
Nope! Listen to his leaked interview, you can tell there were no assurances given. Big clubs don't give assurances to players. Come in, show what you've got, and if you are as good as advertised, you'd start on merit, not promises.

I reckon Martin will bench him initially, but eventually, he'd be moved in to the starting position if he shows real quality.
1. Because he fits into the power football of the premiership
2. Coz Martin is getting older and will be leaving soon.

But let's get him in first.

If you don't start him every week it will have some effect on his confidence and mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.