Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Well I said if the deal follows the Fernando Regas deal it would be 4 weeks to sort out the 3rd party ownership & payment terms so today (Monday) or Tuesday is the day.

aguero93:20 said:
Where's that c**t who said Mangala would be signed by page 562? KFA.

I never got a go at guessing the date that the signing would be officially announced, but I ain't gonna be left behind in this page number thingy... Bagsy page 628

Lets hope the late signing is not going to prove too costly

Could have done with him making his debut today. That could have been significant and could help at Newcastle and thereafter

He maybe training on his own, but what he really needs is game time with City. It's far from ideal missing so much preparation

Just out of interest, how exactly was Bluwhit right? Did he post Pellers was going to do a big surprise reveal before the Arsenal game?

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
aguero93:20 said:
Where's that c**t who said Mangala would be signed by page 562? KFA.

I never got a go at guessing the date that the signing would be officially announced, but I ain't gonna be left behind in this page number thingy... Bagsy page 628
He signed on page 562 of a very complicated and long winded contract ,soriano countersigned on page 563. So now who's a kfa. By the way it will be announced on page 593 ;-)

a lot of people stressing about when he'll sign, i'm not ITK but it seems pretty likely that we might be waiting for City Live to make the announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.