Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
I would be happy with either of Mangala or Otamendi but if our scouting team was up to scratch then we could of got Mangala for €6.5 million.

surely that comment applies to every top club's scouting team? How can you just level that comment at City's scouting team?

BringBackSwales said:
Ray78 said:
I would be happy with either of Mangala or Otamendi but if our scouting team was up to scratch then we could of got Mangala for €6.5 million.

surely that comment applies to every top club's scouting team? How can you just level that comment at City's scouting team?

We are getting better but it can still be improved imo.

LoveCity said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:
He is a class act. City apparently think he's overpriced at £35m which is what Porto want (release clause)... and I guess he is, but like with Rio Ferdinand, if you're guaranteed 10 years of service from a really high quality defender, the investment might be worth it.

Otamendi is also a very good defender, but was very rash tonight.

Ferdinand???

Yes. United bought Ferdinand for what was a final book value of £34million in 2002, a crazy fee for the time, but he then went on to be one of the league's best defenders for many years and helped them win trophies. So it was a crazy transfer fee but amortized (is that the right word?) over time, money well invested by them.
I think Ferdinand as to go down as one of the most overrated players the premier league as seen,he's been very very lucky in his career.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Ferdinand???

Yes. United bought Ferdinand for what was a final book value of £34million in 2002, a crazy fee for the time, but he then went on to be one of the league's best defenders for many years and helped them win trophies. So it was a crazy transfer fee but amortized (is that the right word?) over time, money well invested by them.
I think Ferdinand as to go down as one of the most overrated players the premier league as seen,he's been very very lucky in his career.

Take the blue tinted specs off. As big a **** as plug is in his prime he was bloody good, if not the best in the world in his position.

Tbilisi said:
I don't see what the big love is with this guy,he also appears to be left sided.

He reminds me of Boyata and he is not strong enough for the Premier League.

Not strong enough? Are you high? Strength and power in the air are his strongest attributes, he's one of the most physical players I've ever seen.

BigOscar said:
Tbilisi said:
I don't see what the big love is with this guy,he also appears to be left sided.

Not strong enough? Are you high? Strength and power in the air are his strongest attributes, he's one of the most physical players I've ever seen.

Are we talking about the same guy,tall,Black,left footed,bald?

Mark my words if we sign him he will be a disaster,if Im wrong you can come on here and give me shit.

Now,wheres my crack pipe.................

Tbilisi said:
BigOscar said:
Tbilisi said:

Are we talking about the same guy,tall,Black,left footed,bald?

Mark my words if we sign him he will be a disaster,if Im wrong you can come on here and give me shit.

Now,wheres my crack pipe.................
If you'd described him as rash, or raw then I would have agreed, but to suggest he lacks the physical attributes is just bizarre. Are you using the word "strong" to mean strong, or are you meaning "good"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.