Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Tbilisi said:
BigOscar said:
Not strong enough? Are you high? Strength and power in the air are his strongest attributes, he's one of the most physical players I've ever seen.

Are we talking about the same guy,tall,Black,left footed,bald?

Mark my words if we sign him he will be a disaster,if Im wrong you can come on here and give me shit.

Now,wheres my crack pipe.................
If you'd described him as rash, or raw then I would have agreed, but to suggest he lacks the physical attributes is just bizarre. Are you using the word "strong" to mean strong, or are you meaning "good"?

Strong as in good,although Boyata is neither.

Tbilisi said:
BigOscar said:
Tbilisi said:
Are we talking about the same guy,tall,Black,left footed,bald?

Mark my words if we sign him he will be a disaster,if Im wrong you can come on here and give me shit.

Now,wheres my crack pipe.................
If you'd described him as rash, or raw then I would have agreed, but to suggest he lacks the physical attributes is just bizarre. Are you using the word "strong" to mean strong, or are you meaning "good"?

That makes more sense then, I thought you were suggesting he was physically weak, which would be a bit odd. He's a lot better than Boyata ever looked though, but he's a long way from the finished article.

BigOscar said:
Tbilisi said:
BigOscar said:

That makes more sense then, I thought you were suggesting he was physically weak, which would be a bit odd. He's a lot better than Boyata ever looked though, but he's a long way from the finished article.

We need to sign the finished article I think,just spend what we have on getting the best,its an absolute priority.

I can't think of too many "finished article" defenders that are available and actually all that good though unfortunately.

Mangala actually reminds me quite a lot of Micah, when he was young and before all the injuries and confidence losses, except Mangala is taller and probably a bit better on the ball than Micah was. He has probably the best leap of any player I've seen and really attacks the ball in the air, which we really lack when Kompany is out. I think he'd be a great player for us, but not the instant world class defender that some people would expect for the amount he'd cost

BigOscar said:
I can't think of too many "finished article" defenders that are available and actually all that good though unfortunately.

Mangala actually reminds me quite a lot of Micah, when he was young and before all the injuries and confidence losses, except Mangala is taller and probably a bit better on the ball than Micah was. He has probably the best leap of any player I've seen and really attacks the ball in the air, which we really lack when Kompany is out. I think he'd be a great player for us, but not the instant world class defender that some people would expect for the amount he'd cost

He looks left footed to me though unless I am mistaken?

Tbilisi said:
BigOscar said:

He looks left footed to me though unless I am mistaken?
Yup, can play leftback a bit aswell, again a bit like the way Micah does at RB. It really wouldn't fix the problem of Kompany being injured though, but it would mean our RCB wouldn't need to be as commanding. At the moment, whoever partners Nastasic has to be the commanding leader of the defence

We need a better center half than Vinnie, so we don't keep rushing him back from injury. Nasty will still get plenty of games, I can't really judge this player, but Wellington, Bartra Pepe, Varane and Dede are all better, the man is Thiago Silva.

VOOMER said:
We need a better center half than Vinnie, so we don't keep rushing him back from injury. Nasty will still get plenty of games, I can't really judge this player, but Wellington, Bartra Pepe, Varane and Dede are all better, the man is Thiago Silva.

Quinn_dafuq_are_u_doin.gif

Kun Aguero said:
VOOMER said:

Quinn_dafuq_are_u_doin.gif

your such a funny guy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.