Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmdub said:
according to tomorrow's edition of l'equipe we're looking at activating his £38.6million release clause

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSylujnCIAAUTvJ.png[/bigimg]

Don't speak a lot of froggy, but does that heading basically say "City fancy a bit of Sir Mangala"

Cheadle Blue said:
BurningHart said:
adrianr said:
Should be able to change the fucking weather!

Should be able to mangalage that!

tumbleweeds01.jpg

Definition:
Catastophic damage resulting in twisted and disfiguring ruins.
"The morning after the train crash dawned on a mangalage of parts".

A better definition should read:
"At the final whistle, there were a mangalage of Newcastle players in the centre circle".

Does anyone watch him regularly? Because I saw him for the first time in Porto-Benfica game and he didn't look world class to me. At the price being thrown about, I was expecting the second coming of Christ. Ezequiel Garay looked much better and Nemanja Matic was beastly. Chelsea have done great by getting him.

FredTilson said:
Does anyone watch him regularly? Because I saw him for the first time in Porto-Benfica game and he didn't look world class to me. At the price being thrown about, I was expecting the second coming of Christ. Ezequiel Garay looked much better and Nemanja Matic was beastly. Chelsea have done great by getting him.

Garcia looked brilliant for benfica,where did it all go wrong.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
FredTilson said:

Garcia looked brilliant for benfica,where did it all go wrong.
I hear this a lot, but it's not really the case. Garcia was incredibly useful for Benfica, but he wasn't playing really any differently to how he does for us. He wasn't spraying long passes around or going on mazy dribbles, he was sitting back and covering for everyone else, playing short passes to the vast array of attacking players they had in the team (just as he does for us). He was exactly what the team needed, but noone thought he was some kind of superstar

kun said:
Football NewsNetwork ‏@FNN_Official 5m
BREAKING: Manchester City already have a 5-year contract written up for the signing of Eliaquim Mangala. [L'Equipe]

Interesting

I don't reckon we'll pay the buy out though,probably a summer move unless they get realistic.

Very hard to negotiate a fee down with Portuguese clubs, but they are often open to swap/makeweight deals. It's just, we don't have many expendable players and someone like Boyata is below their quality level.

Looks a top class defender. Big strong lad, left footed but looks comfortable on either.

LoveCity said:
Very hard to negotiate a fee down with Portuguese clubs, but they are often open to swap/makeweight deals. It's just, we don't have many expendable players and someone like Boyata is below their quality level.
Garcia?
de Jong in as a replacement, Lescott out on loan

Kompany, Mangala, Nastasic, Demichelis

Yaya, Fernandinho, de Jong, Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.