Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Speaking said:
What's the income difference between first and second in the PL this season?
If this guy is the real deal he could be the difference.
Broadcast Income wise, there is very little difference between PL first and second. It was around 2 mil last year. However, being champions opens up other avenues like more sponsors etc.

FredTilson said:
Plain Speaking said:
Broadcast Income wise, there is very little difference between PL first and second. It was around 2 mil last year. However, being champions opens up other avenues like more sponsors etc.
I heard their was a big uplift in broadcast monies with winners getting £100m as opposed to approx. £60m last year. I cant find any figures for second place, but I accept your comment "there is little difference" except as you say increased sponsorship, support etc.

This year we must go full out to regain our title, put Mourinho's nose out of joint, he's trying every trick to trip us up.

Plain Speaking said:
FredTilson said:
Plain Speaking said:
I heard their was a big uplift in broadcast monies with winners getting £100m as opposed to approx. £60m last year. I cant find any figures for second place, but I accept your comment "there is little difference" except as you say increased sponsorship, support etc.

This year we must go full out to regain our title, put Mourinho's nose out of joint, he's trying every trick to trip us up.

PL prize money consists of two parts. A hefty sum for simply entering, and then extra for final league position. The extra per position was roughly 650k x the number of places you are from bottom. The lump sum was about 40m. Now the lump sum is more like 65m, and the per-position payments have nearly doubled or something.

This is off the top of my head but pretty sure I'm roughly right. The general rule is that it's a 40m average increase per team, and 20th place gets what the champions got before.

Twitter is saying a fee is agreed of 37.5m and its just up to the player now if he accepts our offer or holds out until the summer for presumably another club.

CTID101 said:
Twitter is saying a fee is agreed of 37.5m and its just up to the player now if he accepts our offer or holds out until the summer for presumably another club.

Fake SSN reporter account.

Prestwich_Blue said:
CTID101 said:
Turned us down even after agreeing personal terms I'm told.

sounds like a bit of a dick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.