Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
CTID101 said:
Twitter is saying a fee is agreed of 37.5m and its just up to the player now if he accepts our offer or holds out until the summer for presumably another club.
Turned us down even after agreeing personal terms I'm told.

Wonder why? Might be he has had a better offer from the bigheaded one by any chance?

samharris said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
CTID101 said:
Twitter is saying a fee is agreed of 37.5m and its just up to the player now if he accepts our offer or holds out until the summer for presumably another club.
Turned us down even after agreeing personal terms I'm told.

sounds like a bit of a dick..
Me or him?

Seems unlikely City would put so much time into this without having some indication that player wants to come?? If we're having to try and talk the player into coming that much I say leave him & move on. And what happens with Rekik in all of this do City not think he'll be ready after a very pronising season in Holland??

Blue Haze said:
We manage to find the only Portuguese league player who will turn down a big money move. Typical City. ;)

Probably told he'd be rotated..

-- Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
samharris said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Me or him?

I said dick..not paranoid dick ;)
Very good.

:)

No seriously PB,what on earth went rong for a player to agree personals then turn us down..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.