Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzlerblue said:
silvasleftleg said:
My sources tell me that Porto is on the brink of financial problems, they have to sell .. Txiki has been alerted .. he has offered £35 million for both players.. it's a take it or leave it situation for Porto .. stay tuned.
My source just told me to tell you to fuck off.

Fuck off.

Less of that please

Have SSN mentioned this or the Fernando deal yet? All day they've been chasing Arsenal's target around, but I've not heard a peep about us all day. (transfer wise anyway)

Agueroooooooo said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Agueroooooooo said:
well,with a £46M you assure bouth,even Mangala refuses Porto change his mind in a minute,too good for us,with this offer you will get bouth,no doubts.

You just said he refused......make ya fuckin mind up
I can tell you that AVB refused at first moment to join Chelsea in 2011 but Porto tells him that was a good offer for him and for the club,like ins this situation..Mangala wants to stay in Porto till the summer,but if Porto could does this transfer (£46M) will not be Mangala to stop... just happened with Hulk to zenit.

Nobody can force a very highly rated player to go somewhere if he does not want to.

Now stop chatting shit, you are becoming an embarrassment.

Two pages ago he had just called you to tell you he had turned us down.

Come on city work Garcia into the deal. Would be a great bit of business to get rid of him at the same time.

BigOscar said:
Have SSN mentioned this or the Fernando deal yet? All day they've been chasing Arsenal's target around, but I've not heard a peep about us all day. (transfer wise anyway)

Via their twitter account they have but not on TV no.

Agueroooooooo said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Agueroooooooo said:
well,with a £46M you assure bouth,even Mangala refuses Porto change his mind in a minute,too good for us,with this offer you will get bouth,no doubts.

You just said he refused......make ya fuckin mind up
I can tell you that AVB refused at first moment to join Chelsea in 2011 but Porto tells him that was a good offer for him and for the club,like ins this situation..Mangala wants to stay in Porto till the summer,but if Porto could does this transfer (£46M) will not be Mangala to stop... just happened with Hulk to zenit.

From the intelligence I gathered , City will only offer £46 million in the dying minutes .... However, Porto does not want to wait until the final minutes, they want the shit to be finalized by tomorrow afternoon .. they will accept the £35 million bid.

What makes it even funnier is both of these players are big targets for rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.