Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
silvasleftleg said:
Agueroooooooo said:
SPIDERBOY said:
You just said he refused......make ya fuckin mind up
I can tell you that AVB refused at first moment to join Chelsea in 2011 but Porto tells him that was a good offer for him and for the club,like ins this situation..Mangala wants to stay in Porto till the summer,but if Porto could does this transfer (£46M) will not be Mangala to stop... just happened with Hulk to zenit.

From the intelligence I gathered , City will only offer £46 million in the dying minutes .... However, Porto does not want to wait until the final minutes, they want the shit to be finalized by tomorrow afternoon .. they will accept the £35 million bid.
you dont have a clue lets be honest

80s Shorts said:
Agueroooooooo said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I can tell you that AVB refused at first moment to join Chelsea in 2011 but Porto tells him that was a good offer for him and for the club,like ins this situation..Mangala wants to stay in Porto till the summer,but if Porto could does this transfer (£46M) will not be Mangala to stop... just happened with Hulk to zenit.

Nobody can force a very highly rated player to go somewhere if he does not want to.

Now stop chatting shit, you are becoming an embarrassment.

Two pages ago he had just called you to tell you he had turned us down.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/fc-porto/mangala-nao-tenho-pressa-de-sair-do-porto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/notic ... r-do-porto</a>
you can read his words...

of course Mangala wants city but not now,he thinks the best for him is to stay till the end of season e is in the start 11 and he hope to be in WC,in City if you benched him...

I repeat: today Mangala refused to join now.

silvasleftleg said:
Agueroooooooo said:
SPIDERBOY said:

From the intelligence I gathered , City will only offer £46 million in the dying minutes .... However, Porto does not want to wait until the final minutes, they want the shit to be finalized by tomorrow afternoon .. they will accept the £35 million bid.

Intelligence???

silvasleftleg said:
Agueroooooooo said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Has it not clicked everyone is ignoring you?

silvasleftleg said:
Agueroooooooo said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I can assure,Porto doesnt sell Mangala for less than £37M,if you want Fernnado to you will nedd too raise the offered to £42M at least

Agueroooooooo said:
80s Shorts said:
Agueroooooooo said:

Nobody can force a very highly rated player to go somewhere if he does not want to.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/fc-porto/mangala-nao-tenho-pressa-de-sair-do-porto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/notic ... r-do-porto</a>

of course Mangala wants city but not now,he thinks the best for him is to stay till the end of season e is in the start 11 and he hope to be in WC,in City if you benched him...

What is happening is RAID, a SWOOP, there's absolutely nothing Porto can do, they must sell.

SPIDERBOY said:
silvasleftleg said:
Agueroooooooo said:

Intelligence???
so you know city will offer 46m in the last minutes,so im pretty sure porto know as well,but they are willing to take 10m less 10 hours before the deadline,your a crazy mixed up kid

Agueroooooooo said:
80s Shorts said:
Agueroooooooo said:

Funny how you have absolutely no idea about it. That story is from December, so really credible aha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.