Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else linked with Mangala if he doesn't go Inter?

Surely Arsenal won't loan Mustafi though? Not like they are stacked at CB, Mertesacker and Koscielny are well past it and Holden looks good but is very young. So they'd need a replacement and this is very late in the window.

Hopefully they'll take the mangler, I don't think them taking Mustafi even counts as weakening a rival if Arsenal continue to lose players.

What is Arsene playing at letting Mustafi go, on loan as well. Bizarre. I thought he looked alright for them last season, the melt down will be good as always though when they try to go into the season with 3 defenders and then they start picking up suspensions and injuries and start playing Walcott at LCB in a 3-5-2

Doesn't sound like Arsenal type transfer letting expensive signing out on loan, without CL income as well.

BREAKING: Liverpool reject third bid worth £25m from Crystal Palace for Mamadou Sakho, according to Sky sources #SSN

Mangala should worth the same if not more.

BREAKING: Liverpool reject third bid worth £25m from Crystal Palace for Mamadou Sakho, according to Sky sources #SSN

Sakho is coming off the back of a good season and has a few teams interested in him

Sakho is coming off the back of a good season and has a few teams interested in him

I didn't see much of Mangala but was under the impression he was decent last season? All other clubs seem to think we're a f*cking charity in any case!! Mangala's an honest lad and could do a v/good job in the PL for a less expansive team but he's just not good enough on the ball for Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.