Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Arsene playing at letting Mustafi go, on loan as well. Bizarre. I thought he looked alright for them last season, the melt down will be good as always though when they try to go into the season with 3 defenders and then they start picking up suspensions and injuries and start playing Walcott at LCB in a 3-5-2
Off-field issues last year.

We should offer Mangala as part of the Sanchez deal, he'd be decent for them because they need a tough, strong centre back to partner Koscielny.

Seems Mangala has turned down a few Premiership moves holding out for a loan to Inter. Looks like Inter don't want him now which means we might be stuck with him again and we don't get Evans.

Considering our squad a choice of Evans or Mangala looks like the weak link. Not sure which I'd prefer they're both bad.

http://sempreinter.com/2017/08/29/tuttosport-mangala-last-minute-option-inter/

Seems Mangala has turned down a few Premiership moves holding out for a loan to Inter. Looks like Inter don't want him now which means we might be stuck with him again and we don't get Evans.

Considering our squad a choice of Evans or Mangala looks like the weak link. Not sure which I'd prefer they're both bad.

http://sempreinter.com/2017/08/29/tuttosport-mangala-last-minute-option-inter/
Maybe he could help a move along to one of his preferred choices by dropping a bit of his wages, I'm sure for his happiness his bank account could take a small hit.

Maybe he could help a move along to one of his preferred choices by dropping a bit of his wages, I'm sure for his happiness his bank account could take a small hit.

He could have gone to Moscow on the same wage and generate a fee for us but he said no again.

No way will he go to the World Cup being this fussy.

West Brom would be good for him or Newcastle or indeed the Arse - would like to see how he does with a full season in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.