Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Hes spreading Qanon shit now.
I think he's been compromised. He's a Putinite stooge now.

Hello, any other share tips (was $210 when you made that shout):

View attachment 63794

Google any major US tech type company, they're all the same and the market is being blindsided by recession and crippling confidence. Microsoft -25%, Apple -26%, Amazon -50%, Alphabet -37%, Meta -64%.

The only things that have gone up in price are arms dealer stocks and the price of gold. These two things are not usually indicative of great times....

Let's see what happens when the results come in January? It's literally impossible that they won't be very good. Many investors are being spooked but that's because it's a hyped stock and they're losing money whilst refusing to wait this out. Any investor in any tech company this year will tell you that story though.

So my best revised suggestion is yeah bail out on Tesla but don't invest it in Apple instead. If you want to make money then well at the moment the best option is to invest it in missiles and guns....

Last edited:
Google any major US tech type company, they're all the same and the market is being blindsided by recession and crippling confidence. Microsoft -25%, Apple -26%, Amazon -50%, Alphabet -37%, Meta -64%.

The only things that have gone up in price are arms dealer stocks and the price of gold. These two things are not usually indicative of great times....

Let's see what happens when the results come in January? It's literally impossible that they won't be very good. Many investors are being spooked but that's because it's a hyped stock and they're losing money whilst refusing to wait this out. Any investor in any tech company this year will tell you that story though.

So my best revised suggestion is yeah bail out on Tesla but don't invest it in Apple instead. If you want to make money then well at the moment the best option is to invest it in missiles and guns....
You’re aware it’s a car manufacturer yeah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.