Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Metro in terms of they service Sydney. The distance was long enough, at a guess 20 stations on the line I used regularly, others far longer.
The platform is shielded from the tracks by a glass wall. Once the driverless train stops, doors open. It stops in the exact spot to align with the doors. It is level with the platform to ensure wheelchair users can easily access the trains.
It requires investment but also co-operation from the unions which we will never have.
Yeah, we have the same thing in Malaysia. Works fine. But I wonder if they're only allowed to do driverless trains below a certain speed, perhaps. Not that it should make a difference.

HT_tesla_fire_jtm_131003_16x9_992.jpg
man-on-fire-gif-10.gif

Remember when those complete spazcocks told us they supported Musk as he was all about free speech:

He’s now banning non complimentary portraits of himself.

I do wonder how said spazcocks cope with being on the wrong side of absolutely every single fucking argument. The cognitive dissonance must be all conquering for them to even function these days. Absolute splats.

Remember when those complete spazcocks told us they supported Musk as he was all about free speech:

He’s now banning non complimentary portraits of himself.

I do wonder how said spazcocks cope with being on the wrong side of absolutely every single fucking argument. The cognitive dissonance must be all conquering for them to even function these days. Absolute splats.

Their coping mechanism is calling any thread that proves what fucking idiots they are an “echo chamber.” Stupidity and cowardice is a dangerous combination. But stupid cowards rarely accomplish much. Of course that’s why they were here in the first place — the free, worldwide, instantaneous distribution platform enabled by technology that allows them to pretend their opinions are as important as anyone else’s.

no one can convince me that a genius is a guy who doesn’t understand that people can see his old comments and interviews.

Last edited:

Just think guys, we could have taken Inbetweens advice and lost over 54% of our investment in just 2 months.

Lol, yeah because investment advice is based upon what happens over 2 months? I said it's a great time to buy because it has fallen in price and it's now an even better time if you're optimistic. The chat in this thread sums up the market right now which is pessimistic but pessimists don't bet and they certainly don't bet in times of economic difficulty. I just think of all those stupid idiots who bought TSLA years ago when they opened up at $20, fools!

The fact is if you had bought any other highly traded stock then there's a chance that you'd of lost money. The hilarity on here is that people on here will have a pension fund or investments elsewhere that are made up of shares and there's a good chance that your fund did and may still hold Tesla.

If this is the case then you're literally betting against and laughing at yourself. Going off most market analysts and the recently released company performance you'd have to be somewhat brave to say that it will never ever, ever, ever rise again. If that's the case then the blue-chips are also absolutely screwed and may as well pack up shop as well.. Did anyone mention that we're in a recession at a time of record interest rates and nobody has any money due to inflation?

On a final note, the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y were the best selling cars in the UK in December, more Model Ys were sold than Minis last year and they're even outstripping sales of everything in terrible right-wing places like Norway. Who'd of thought that so many people liked driving around in so called MAGA hats? Maybe like me they just don't care about politics and certainly not US politics.

Last edited:
Lol, yeah because investment advice is based upon what happens over 2 months? I said it's a great time to buy because it has fallen in price and it's now an even better time if you're optimistic. The chat in this thread sums up the market right now which is pessimistic but pessimists don't bet and they certainly don't bet in times of economic difficulty. I just think of all those stupid idiots who bought TSLA years ago when they opened up at $20, fools!

The fact is if you had bought any other highly traded stock then there's a chance that you'd of lost money. The hilarity on here is that people on here will have a pension fund or investments elsewhere that are made up of shares and there's a good chance that your fund did and may still hold Tesla.

If this is the case then you're literally betting against and laughing at yourself. Going off most market analysts and the recently released company performance you'd have to be somewhat brave to say that it will never ever, ever, ever rise again. If that's the case then the blue-chips are also absolutely screwed and may as well pack up shop as well.. Did anyone mention that we're in a recession at a time of record interest rates and nobody has any money due to inflation?

On a final note, the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y were the best selling cars in the UK in December, more Model Ys were sold than Minis last year and they're even outstripping sales of everything in terrible right-wing places like Norway. Who'd of thought that so many people liked driving around in so called MAGA hats? Maybe like me they just don't care about politics and certainly not US politics.

Tesla was massively over valued and wasn't worth anything close to the stock price it was selling for. Anyone expecting it to bounce back to where it was I think is in for a shock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.