Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

When Twitter ban you for violating their terms and conditions, it's a threat to free speech.

When SpaceX fires you for condemning the behaviour of it's founder, it's a consequence of free speech.

Let's face it, the so called freedom of speech debate is just one of many on a conveyer belt of red herrings.

When Twitter ban you for violating their terms and conditions, it's a threat to free speech.

When SpaceX fires you for condemning the behaviour of it's founder, it's a consequence of free speech.

Let's face it, the so called freedom of speech debate is just one of many on a conveyer belt of red herrings.
Nah, it’s just who you determine who the “wrong kind of people” are.

Or more simply put, the people with abhorrent views hate being silenced and shout free speech when challenged about their abhorrent views.

Nah, it’s just who you determine who the “wrong kind of people” are.

Or more simply put, the people with abhorrent views hate being silenced and shout free speech when challenged about their abhorrent views.

I wouldn't mind if they just owned their prejudices instead of unconvincingly dressing them up as unbiased centrism.

I've lost count of the amount of people who supposedly don't have an opinion either way on Musk, despite their rebuttals becoming more and more nonsensical every time a legitimate criticism gets added to the ever growing list.

I wouldn't mind if they just owned their prejudices instead of unconvincingly dressing them up as unbiased centrism.

I've lost count of the amount of people who supposedly don't have an opinion either way on Musk, despite their rebuttals becoming more and more nonsensical every time a legitimate criticism gets added to the ever growing list.
Is it possible to be a biased centrist?

Musk has a free mind when it comes to allowing science to move forwards and he needs applauding for that.

How he is as a character probably isn’t to be applauded. He can’t take criticism well and lashes out uncontrollably when challenged.

Isn’t that what Twitter were already doing though?

I’m firmly in his camp on twitter. He’s right about algorithms absolutely bringing out the worst in humanity. Explains muppets like Delaney and Castles getting any traction for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.