Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Twitter is already an absolutely huge money earner. That’s only true for certain sections of its user base though, not the ownership.

Did I not read somewhere that the Saudi’s helped Musk with the takeover?

Musk is not stupid. He must see an alternative use for Twitter. Only time will tell if he has dropped his shorts and took it up the Tesla.

He made money from PayPal but the jump to richest man seemed to happen very quickly. Probably filling out his financials the same way as trump :-)

Musk is not stupid. He must see an alternative use for Twitter. Only time will tell if he has dropped his shorts and took it up the Tesla.

He made money from PayPal but the jump to richest man seemed to happen very quickly. Probably filling out his financials the same way as trump :-)
Watch the documentary about him.. He was a gnat's cock away from going bust with Space X and Tesla but had the strength of his convictions to stick with the plan

I worked alongside Tesla in Europe from 2013 until around 2020 and the business model he implemented whereby Tesla own every site (zero franchises) literally broke the mould in terms of how OEMs work.. It was an enormous financial commitment but he made it work

Sadly I was too stupid and didn't buy shares at the outset... The biggest mistake I ever made and all because I'd lost £2k on another bad investment so didn't want to take the risk

The super app.

The model he is copying "wechat" operates in a territory without strong anti trust legislation though. The CCP prefer big billionaires as a smaller elite is easier to control.

As I touched on earlier, he'll need to strike significant deals to enact that strategy because he doesn't have assets in sectors required to build that kind of business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.