Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

What is interesting too is that Ford sales are off a cliff - they have really been caught out by the chip shortages and the rapid shift to SUV's and EV's - I saw earlier that the plan to get back in amongst them is to bring out their own SUV shaped EV and to save time and huge amounts of money on development - neither of which they have in abundance - Ford plan on buying in the VW EV platform and re-clothing that so in the end the mighty Ford of Europe from the 60's to the 2000's will be building re-badges versions of the makers who when battle commenced were making quirky little air cooled rear engined things. Odd how it works out eh?

You don’t actually seem to be interested in all the information other people have provided. You certainly haven’t read it.

Tesla hasn’t dropped 10% in a week, it’s dropped 50% in 6 months.

As I have already explained to you, the reason for this massive drop has been Musk selling off $17Bn in stock….and he’s likely to have to sell off more when twitter fails because that’s what he’s guaranteed his lenders.

So going on a rant about how you don’t care about Musk owning Twitter isn’t clever, it’s just showing how completely unaware of the larger picture you are, as the Musk has essentially hitched Tesla’s stock price to Twitters success.

When twitter fails…

domalino has spoken!

What is interesting too is that Ford sales are off a cliff - they have really been caught out by the chip shortages and the rapid shift to SUV's and EV's - I saw earlier that the plan to get back in amongst them is to bring out their own SUV shaped EV and to save time and huge amounts of money on development - neither of which they have in abundance - Ford plan on buying in the VW EV platform and re-clothing that so in the end the mighty Ford of Europe from the 60's to the 2000's will be building re-badges versions of the makers who when battle commenced were making quirky little air cooled rear engined things. Odd how it works out eh?
Never mind Ford, watch Renault and Peugeot.

When twitter fails…

domalino has spoken!

I have been conditioning such talk with "ifs" for the last few months but by now I think it's clear the vision Musk has for the company (free speech free for all) is completely incompatible with its model of profitability (advertising).

The only way it can survive is if Musk does a complete back track on moderation, and I just can't see him doing that or if he invents a new way of monetising social media that twitter, facebook, tiktok and google have completely missed.

I have been conditioning such talk with "ifs" for the last few months but by now I think it's clear the vision Musk has for the company (free speech free for all) is completely incompatible with its model of profitability (advertising).

The only way it can survive is if Musk does a complete back track on moderation, and I just can't see him doing that or if he invents a new way of monetising social media that twitter, facebook, tiktok and google have completely missed.
I think he's going to totally fuck it up tbh, and there's these home popcorn makers in marks and sparks for less than 40 euro, think I'll invest in one. Next twelve months or so will beat the marvel films for entertainment imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.