Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Remember someone saying the banks would be happy with their $13bn loan to Musk for Twitter.

They’re trying to offload the debt for 60 cents in the dollar and still aren’t getting any takers.

So it’s going as well as some of us said.

Fred West has got an account on Twatter now.
For £8* that's not bad for a dead man

*I couldn't find the dollar sign on my phone

Remember someone saying the banks would be happy with their $13bn loan to Musk for Twitter.

They’re trying to offload the debt for 60 cents in the dollar and still aren’t getting any takers.

So it’s going as well as some of us said.

I wonder if this is because of TSLA going to shit?

The banks held on to the debt instead of packaging it originally, and it was speculated this was because they wanted the TSLA stock it was guaranteed with if twitter failed.

But that was when TSLA was at 300, not 180 and falling.

I wonder if this is because of TSLA going to shit?

The banks held on to the debt instead of packaging it originally, and it was speculated this was because they wanted the TSLA stock it was guaranteed with if twitter failed.

But that was when TSLA was at 300, not 180 and falling.
Also remember that Musk not only had to put Tesla stock up for collateral to borrow against, but he had to put 3-4x the value of the loan up. I’d say that right now, he’s highly illiquid and probably panicking quite a bit.

Ps, Tesla stock now $190, weren’t we told a week ago to buy at $220?

S&P500 index up 5% yesterday which is where I’m currently all in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.