Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

The arse kissers from earlier in the thread seem to have gone awfully quiet.

I've got more than my fair share of faults but one of my biggest frustrations in life is how so many people are this easily duped by such blatant grifters.

Some of you aren't even simply sacrificing your hard earned money to buy what they're peddling but the way you deify the obscenely wealthy and those who indulge in constant, nauseating self aggrandisement is so incredibly tedious.

They don't know you exist. They'd squash you like an ant if it would benefit them in any way. Pull your fucking tongue out of their arses and stop letting these fucking cretins define such a large portion of your identity. You are nothing like them and never will be.

I've got more than my fair share of faults but one of my biggest frustrations in life is how so many people are this easily duped by such blatant grifters.

Some of you aren't even simply sacrificing your hard earned money to buy what they're peddling but the way you deify the obscenely wealthy and those who indulge in constant, nauseating self aggrandisement is so incredibly tedious.

They don't know you exist. They'd squash you like an ant if it would benefit them in any way. Pull your fucking tongue out of their arses and stop letting these fucking cretins define such a large portion of your identity. You are nothing like them and never will be.
Ah come on, you never know, if they kiss his arse hard enough maybe their fathers will have owned diamond mines and left them a fortune too.

This. Not just re Musk, name any multi million business, Tesco for instance, they have ripped people off for years and yet people still glorify them.
Musk thrives on using yes men, people who suck up to him not realising they will be cast aside on a whim.

Musk, Bezos, Branson, Trump, Jobs et Al are just arses who make money of folk who are stupid enough to buy into them, as someone said above, they don’t care about you, just your adoration and more importantly money. Always money. The new church.

Why is Musk even on social media. If I had a fraction of his money I’d be somewhere warm doing fat bumps of fishscale off the best trim money can buy. Instead he’s calling folk peados online like some sad middle aged dad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.