Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

It's become really obvious that Musk is 100% immersed in the US right wing echo chamber. He keeps replying almost exclusively to the worst of the worst right wing political figures as if they're the only people on his timeline.

I suspect it's a large part of why he bought it. He swallowed the whole schtick about free speech and twitter being too liberal and how everyone to the right of Noam Chomsky had fled the site over poor management.

Unfortunately for him, as last week's election proved, the right wing bubble is completely divorced from reality.

The comment underneath sums this up perfectly. Musk 100% went on Wikipedia, saw insulin analog was invented in 1921 and though he was going to own Sanders for saying 1923…despite the fact Sanders said the patent was sold in 1923 - which it was.

He thinks he can spend a few minutes googling something and be an authority on it, just like he convinced himself running twitter was going to be the easiest thing in the world.

I thought that brexit was the easiest thing in the world....

The arse kissers from earlier in the thread seem to have gone awfully quiet.

I've got more than my fair share of faults but one of my biggest frustrations in life is how so many people are this easily duped by such blatant grifters.

Some of you aren't even simply sacrificing your hard earned money to buy what they're peddling but the way you deify the obscenely wealthy and those who indulge in constant, nauseating self aggrandisement is so incredibly tedious.

They don't know you exist. They'd squash you like an ant if it would benefit them in any way. Pull your fucking tongue out of their arses and stop letting these fucking cretins define such a large portion of your identity. You are nothing like them and never will be.
Great post!

Musk, Bezos, Branson, Trump, Jobs et Al are just arses who make money of folk who are stupid enough to buy into them, as someone said above, they don’t care about you, just your adoration and more importantly money. Always money. The new church.

Why is Musk even on social media. If I had a fraction of his money I’d be somewhere warm doing fat bumps of fishscale off the best trim money can buy. Instead he’s calling folk peados online like some sad middle aged dad.
Ego

The arse kissers from earlier in the thread seem to have gone awfully quiet.

I've got more than my fair share of faults but one of my biggest frustrations in life is how so many people are this easily duped by such blatant grifters.

Some of you aren't even simply sacrificing your hard earned money to buy what they're peddling but the way you deify the obscenely wealthy and those who indulge in constant, nauseating self aggrandisement is so incredibly tedious.

They don't know you exist. They'd squash you like an ant if it would benefit them in any way. Pull your fucking tongue out of their arses and stop letting these fucking cretins define such a large portion of your identity. You are nothing like them and never will be.
A-fucking-men. Guru-itis is a horrible affliction and periodically fatal — if not to one’s life, to one’s bank account.

Tesla down to Nov 2020 levels and falling fast. Seems to be going down as fast as it went up. On that basis it will be down to $20 by the end of next summer.
Musk will be down to his last 10 billion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.