Elon Musk buys Twitter

Impressive trump-level bullshittery from Elon. All that's left is for Elon to some how convince his fanboys to send in some cash for his "surgery"
donald-trump-aplausse.gif

Zuckerberg has a "Backyard" I'd guess that's playing it down a bit.

Apparently he’s getting rid of the block function now. Another nail in the coffin for the platform.

Not really.

Yeah suppose but they don't show up in your timeline.

Also reports says he could be bringing in proper verification like betting online firms do. That will get rid of all the bots and people who only make an account to abuse people..

Also reports says he could be bringing in proper verification like betting online firms do. That will get rid of all the bots and people who only make an account to abuse people..
I’m a big fan of muting, rather than blocking, personally. It’s quite gratifying knowing that numerous United and Liverpool fans are just shouting into the ether. Think there are plenty of legitimate reasons for people to block though, and I don’t think it’s sensible to remove than option.

That would be welcoming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.