Elon Musk buys Twitter

Fuck me, just delete the twitter account.
I did delete mine earlier in the year. I had a few thousand followers. I had to make a new account when Musk blocked access unless you had an account and I realised I use it for football streams. That's all I use it for now though. I'm on threads which is a lot like how twitter was 10 years ago. It does need a usable search function before it takes off though. That will come and then all this bollocks from Musk will kill X.

I did delete mine earlier in the year. I had a few thousand followers. I had to make a new account when Musk blocked access unless you had an account and I realised I use it for football streams. That's all I use it for now though. I'm on threads which is a lot like how twitter was 10 years ago. It does need a usable search function before it takes off though. That will come and then all this bollocks from Musk will kill it.
There are loads of good aspects to twitter. Local info, streams, football news etc.

The block function simply allows you to rid your timeline from idiots.

I did delete mine earlier in the year. I had a few thousand followers. I had to make a new account when Musk blocked access unless you had an account and I realised I use it for football streams. That's all I use it for now though. I'm on threads which is a lot like how twitter was 10 years ago. It does need a usable search function before it takes off though. That will come and then all this bollocks from Musk will kill X.

Threads after the initial frenzy has seen less and less use mate, that being said it could still be a useful platform for football streams etc, it doesn't have to be huge to be relevant.

Threads after the initial frenzy has seen less and less use mate, that being said it could still be a useful platform for football streams etc, it doesn't have to be huge to be relevant.
I use it and its fine. You just have to invest a bit of time to follow the right accounts. Most big twitter accounts are replicated on threads. And there is much less crap / spam / bots .

I use it and its fine. You just have to invest a bit of time to follow the right accounts. Most big twitter accounts are replicated on threads. And there is much less crap / spam / bots .

I haven't tried it but from what you say it does sound a little better, most media is excellent if it's used as intended for the end user.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.