Elon Musk buys Twitter

Musk says he is being blackmailed by the withdrawal of advertising.
Before he took Twitter over, 90% of its income came from advertising and he didn’t realise that, by changing the content, he was risking all that.
Wally.
At the time of his takeover, I posted that he would wreck it. Job nearly done.

Before he took Twitter over, 90% of its income came from advertising and he didn’t realise that, by changing the content, he was risking all that.
Wally.
What genuinely surprises me is how many people are still on there though. As in serious people. It really shows the hold social media has over some people. They think they're important because of their social media following more than the quality of their work. Maybe if I had hundreds of thousands of followers though, I'd be reluctant to give that up too. So many people in the public eye think that they'll never work again if they don't have a Twitter account.

Wally.
I thought he put together an eloquent and well thought out, nicely worded response to try and get those boycotting to readvertise with him again. "You're killing this company, Go fuck yourselves".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.