Elon Musk buys Twitter

He's in the deep crap hole at the moment advertisers are deserting X

He still does not get it does he, clean the place up have some proper moderation and keep his mouth shut, and the advertisers will come back, it could go to the wall shame really because it was a good platform once

He's in the deep crap hole at the moment advertisers are deserting X

He still does not get it does he, clean the place up have some proper moderation and keep his mouth shut, and the advertisers will come back, it could go to the wall shame really because it was a good platform once
Was and once being the imperative. Deleting was difficult as I loved corresponding with some people but I had to make my own stand.

Was and once being the imperative. Deleting was difficult as I loved corresponding with some people but I had to make my own stand.
He just doesn’t get it, it’s like a cesspit in there now, people might have put up with the paying for verification nonsense, but unfettered hate and fake news no way decent people are leaving by the 1000s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.