Email address to complain to city?

bluetonium said:
Dies anyone know the correct email address to use to address a complain to city about the smoking in the toilets?

It's about time out club gres some balls and dealt with these inconsiderate cowards once and for all, and I hope they'll take up the cause. It keys down our club in so many levels.

I saw a lad not more than six or seven today, coughing his lungs up and his poor dad and sister worried to death with concern for him in the toilets near 117.

I don't buy this macho crap. I don't want this at my club. Smoking in secret is for when you are a teenager living at home, not a full grown bloke hiding like a mouse behind a wall in the mcfc bogs. So, please can anyone help with directing my complaint?

couldn't agree more, i'd ban them for the entire season. i'd take their cards off them and resell the seats at a reduced rate and send all monies to christies.

de niro said:
bluetonium said:
Dies anyone know the correct email address to use to address a complain to city about the smoking in the toilets?

It's about time out club gres some balls and dealt with these inconsiderate cowards once and for all, and I hope they'll take up the cause. It keys down our club in so many levels.

I saw a lad not more than six or seven today, coughing his lungs up and his poor dad and sister worried to death with concern for him in the toilets near 117.

I don't buy this macho crap. I don't want this at my club. Smoking in secret is for when you are a teenager living at home, not a full grown bloke hiding like a mouse behind a wall in the mcfc bogs. So, please can anyone help with directing my complaint?

couldn't agree more, i'd ban them for the entire season. i'd take their cards off them and resell the seats at a reduced rate and send all monies to christies.

you weren't saying that when we were enjoying a crafty smoke at ewood park in october.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=247495

The e-mail from Mr fletcher I received......

Mr

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are aware of the issues in the toilets around the stadium and it is addressed at every game. Unfortunately the scale of the problem means that we have not enough resources to address every toilet at every game.

We cannot use uniformed stewards to address this and the police will not get involved as the enforcing agency is the Local Authority. I have requested that they assist in enforcing the regulations on a number of occasions but they have so far refused as they do not have sufficient resources to deal with it.

I do employ undercover operatives at every game to identify people smoking in toilets and we average about 15 ejections per game, All of which receive a minimum three match ban. I will not use uniform stewards to enter toilets at busy periods as the toilets are already congested and if there was to be any confrontation it is likely that, in a confined area, people may get injured.

We will continue to enforce the smoking ban but do acknowledge that it is unsatisfactory.

Regards

Peter Fletcher

bluetonium said:
Barcon said:
Now you've done it, they'll all be on here, smelling like shit and flashing their urine coloured teeth in a minute.
I know I know!
But I'm really not interested in having a debate or causing upset at all on here.

It's wrong. It's against everything city should be standing for. I just want to know the correct place with city to make my concerns official.

If your not interested in having a debate why not go on the OS and find the contact details instead of posting your drivel on here.

Smoking is for retards - just have to accept it cause the club will do f**k all, just like the fans that feel that the only way to watch a match is by being pissed

feel a ban coming on

how did you go on before the smoking ban started in the pubs and clubs??

it`d be ironic if you spent the night in the pub toilet away from the smokie room supping your pint....

manimanc said:
how did you go on before the smoking ban started in the pubs and clubs??it`d be ironic if you spent the night in the pub toilet away from the smokie room supping your pint....
Don't see an awful lot of 6 year old kids in pubs and clubs

citykev28 said:
de niro said:
bluetonium said:

you weren't saying that when we were enjoying a crafty smoke at ewood park in october.

lol, not me kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.