Email address to complain to city?

de niro said:
citykev28 said:
de niro said:
couldn't agree more, i'd ban them for the entire season. i'd take their cards off them and resell the seats at a reduced rate and send all monies to christies.

you weren't saying that when we were enjoying a crafty smoke at ewood park in october.

lol, not me kev.

don't deny it bill. you were all for getting the bong out.

manimanc said:
how did you go on before the smoking ban started in the pubs and clubs??

it`d be ironic if you spent the night in the pub toilet away from the smokie room supping your pint....

I've been a smoker myself. As I say, I don't want to cause offence or start a debate. There is no debate. It shouldn't be happening, out of consideration for other fans, many if whom are kids. Not my view, the clubs official view as far as I know.

Thanks to the poster above for posting your correspondance, I feel the cob can do more and hope we can work with Mr Fletcher to get this sorted. I feel.a firmer approach by the club would work wonders, advertise a high profile no tolerence campaign coupled with more security staff. Not as if we can't afford it, and pretty poor show if we claim to be one of the vest and most forward thinking clubs in the world yet let this happen. Let's us down.

davelyncooper said:
Smoking is for retards

So everyone that smokes is a idiot?
Behave.

I enjoy a cigarette, but have never smoked in the toilets at the ground. What does that make me?
How did people cope before the smoking ban?
Used to be like a steam room on the concourse of maine raod back in the day.

Threads and threads after threads, if they wanna take the risk of getting caught having a cig in the toilets, then let them. There's other toilets.

Light(en) up :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.