Email from City about ticket frustrations

Sounds about as sincere as the EPL withdrawal.

They tried to pull a fast one on CL tickets and got rumbled. With the flick of a switch hey presto they're your best friends. Simples.

There is a lot very wrong about City's operations, its fan engagement and sincerity of wanting to engage with and keep longstanding fans.

I'm still on the phone waiting for them to answer after 3 hours 25 mins . It's beyond belief . I bought 2 extra tickets (never again) and iv'e not received an updated email that they have been sending me since 9th Sept. So I could be on until 8 tonight if they don't cut me off first.
They will cut you off first.

Click on your Southampton ticket
you will see three dots in top corner click on this
You will see Automatic update,turn this off and then back on again.
I did it this morning after being advised on here and it worked
Is that on Apple as I'm on Android. The only option I have when i click on the 3 dots is to remove the card completely.

Sounds about as sincere as the EPL withdrawal.

They tried to pull a fast one on CL tickets and got rumbled. With the flick of a switch hey presto they're your best friends. Simples.

There is a lot very wrong about City's operations, its fan engagement and sincerity of wanting to engage with and keep longstanding fans.
I agree re the sincerity, but at least it wasn’t a statement from Joel Glazer. A step in the right direction.

The truth. Specifics. Less wishy washy bullshit.
Why? What you seem to be missing is they are a big and yes corporate organisation now. The wording is irrelevant . The only thing that matters is they recognise the problem and they acknowledge and fix it, which we’ll see if they do over time.
Not sure what specifics or truth you want, but much of the specifics are fairly widespread across many companies that use call centres,many of which relying on people working from home and are now struggling to recruit as I’ve found the last year or so, from my wifes sister who manages a big utilities one.

So I was trying all yesterday to transfer to my mum. Couldn’t do it. Had no idea it was League only. What a shambles. Had to give my dad my login details...he couldn’t do it.
Anyway he decided on calling and he was 115 in the Q. After 20 mins he was 92. He thought fuck this and drove down. In front of him were one person from Hull, and one behind from Blackpool. In same boat. Absolute shambles. Between us we’ve spent hours trying to fix something that should be just handing a card to my mum.

When he got there he was that livid he cancelled the league cup scheme. Just cba with it all. And City will be worrying about empty seats

I am on the cup scheme and I have not missed a home game for 27 years. I have an Android phone and the ticket still has Norwich on it. Also just an e-mail off city saying I can transfer my ticket so I am not sure how to get in tomorrow's game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.