Email from City about ticket frustrations

An absolute cockup which has obviously got senior figures at the club concerned cause they will have noticed we have lost 3000 supporters at every home game so far.

Whether it’s down to Covid or the ticket fiasco the home attendances for our first 5 games ( up to Wycombe ) are very concerning.

Somebody at City should be getting strung up by their balls over it !
Shit, I've missed 2 home games, how did we get on.

And what was the crowd for the Wycombe game, you know, the one we haven't played yet!

A cock up yes and the Club have admitted it but the lower crowds are easily offset by the number of deferred season tickets!

As anyone contacted https://enterprise.seatgeek.com/uk to tell them how shit the implementation their system has been at the Uk champions? Apologies if i have got it wrong but i noticed their banner on my ticketing page, never heard of them before and i think it may well be the company administrating the shambles

It is an awful system... my son has his eTickets in his wallet on his phone, he recently upgraded his phone to a new handset and now the tickets aren't updating (it still showing the Southampton game for this weekend). Try to redownload to the wallet on the website and we get an error - truly shambolic

Will update Bluemoon when we find the solution

If you think Danny is sat there, blissfully ignorant of all the issues currently affecting fans, then you're completely wrong. They're well aware of all this stuff.

And we (City Matters reps) are picking up and dealing with the most serious problems so they're definitely landing on Danny's desk regularly.

They've largely got their own lack of planning and forethought to blame for where we currently are but what's of more concern is how they're going to address all these problems.
I didnt ask if he was aware as I am sure he must have been
I was wondering if he replieyd to people's concerns or emails as the email he sent didn't adress individual concerned
Lots of angry & disappointed fans are still having problems

Emailed him directly and text messaged him as i was so annoyed at the free flights for Porto quite a few times and no response at all whereas he all ways replied in the past

The question was
Have people on here complained to Danny Wilson or others and if so what was the reply ?
The email sent by Danny was just a general apology
Well I've raised quite a few specific problems with him and he's sorted them out or ensured they're dealt with by the right person. I know others have had responses from him.

Whatever the generic failings, he's usually brilliant at sorting out stuff.

Emailed him directly and text messaged him as i was so annoyed at the free flights for Porto quite a few times and no response at all whereas he all ways replied in the past
Can't tell if this is sarcasm or what? Please elaborate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.