Email from City about ticket frustrations

I haven't spoken to the ticket office for about 5 years, which is good as they sound shit.
Season ticket on direct debit update and just check my cup scheme card details are correct at the start of the season to avoid any issues.
I originally joined the cup schemes just so I didn't have to deal with them. Problem with this latest debacle was that they practically forced me to by saying my payment had failed even though my card was valid.

Guarantee any City season ticket holder, Cityzen etc who wishes to get a ticket for the Final in St Petersburg will get one as the allocation is usually 17,000 for each finalist and I don't think their would be that demand.

this is great...but...

i've just transferred my ticket to my mate (who is already going and has an e-ticket) to allow him to scan in his mate and it's saying 'this item cannot be saved on this device'

any thoughts guys?
Is it a Google pay wallet?
I had similar problem. Had to access my email via Google chrome browser on my fone instead of the samsung default browser and then it downloaded fine.

Shouldn't have to do that.

People are committing to buying the tickets by joining the cup scheme. My brother is currently isolating after international travel and my dad has Covid and can't attend tomorrow. Should they be punished for this despite guaranteeing
No they shouldn't
Sort of defeats the commitment though and makes the cup scheme pointless if you don’t have to actually go to the games. Presume its a one off for this season or as long as Covid around, otherwise might as well go back to the stubs system for final priority.

Be interesting how many Wycombe tickets sell on the exchange though!
Didn't think you could sell cup tickets on the exchange?

Well recruiting and training staff isn’t an instant fix , it will take a few weeks to be fair.
That's fair enough, but whether you're ordering a beer or trying to get tickets issues resolved the treatment of fans and the standard of service offered is appalling at best. It should not have had to get to the stage where an overdue apology that carries no weight is offered as a form of appeasement.

That's fair enough, but whether you're ordering a beer or trying to get tickets issues resolved the treatment of fans and the standard of service offered is appalling at best. It should not have had to get to the stage where an overdue apology that carries no weight is offered as a form of appeasement.

A free drink from the club at the next match would go some way to appease the fans. Unfortunately the queuing times at the bars would p*ss everyone off again.

A free drink from the club at the next match would go some way to appease the fans. Unfortunately the queuing times at the bars would p*ss everyone off again.
We usually get a free scarf which isn't received too well by some....the moaning over a free drink and the queue would be typical City to be fair.

They would still mess it up. Beats me how they don't know that people will be buying beer at half time and have the foresight to line a few up. Been on the phone to city about my ticket for tomorrow started at 154 been on phone 20 mins and I'm 125th. Absolute joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.