Email from our CEO

Thought it was a corporate message from a corporate guy...who has helped create one of the biggest football club BUSINESSES in the history of football.

What exactly are people looking for? With the millions of different feelings from our “massive” fan base, it’s a little hard to massage everyone’s hurt feelings in one message.

Like every other “relationship” in your life, it is important to try to understand how this club has treated us for the last decade. Have they earned some level of trust that they were doing what they thought was best for the business going forward? Clearly!

Did that message undermine their hard work over the last decade, which has brought us all so much joy? Not for me.

Moving on...

No way he is going. Only a stupid owner will get rid of the best CEO of football.

Not having a pop. You're entitled to your opinion. But what makes Soriano the best CEO in (World) football? That's a very bold statement.

Reactions: ell
Didn’t alienate me, but I’m probably not a super fan like you, so that’s the entire fan base minus 1
What!!! Sheikh Mansour looked up Anna Connell in his family tree before he bought City.

I was disappointed that we joined with the ESL creeps but I think it’s time to move on. Our owner has done more for us and Manchester than we could have dreamt. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt over this fook up.

It might be easier for me than some Blues because I realise buying City was a business venture. I expect our Board to be greedy even though I don’t like it. My love for City is more about the days out with fellow Blues and I don’t hero worship players who demand pay rises during a pandemic. I go to the rugby league for a community connection with the players.

It’s done now. The communications from start to finish were lacking but we got there in the end. We should move on, we have a cup final to look forward to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.