Embarrassing?

i can understand the early leavers,what gets me are the fans who go to the loo or bar or for food during the game !!
why cant they last 45 mins ?? are they dying of hunger or thirst
i had to stand up probly a dozen times to let people pass me at the last game !

smeeagain said:
i can understand the early leavers,what gets me are the fans who go to the loo or bar or for food during the game !!
why cant they last 45 mins ?? are they dying of hunger or thirst
i had to stand up probly a dozen times to let people pass me at the last game !

It's all down to beer mate.

If you are on the piss and have had more than 4 or 5 pints before a game, it's hard to last the full 45 mins.

And if you want a half time pint, in most parts of the ground, unless you leave well before the whistle you queue for the whole of half time.

Leaving early when City are losing is bad enough, but doing it when we're winning is farcical. As for "saving time", the ground's so empty by the time the final whistle goes that it's quicker to get out then anyway.

BlueSpice said:
bluemike said:
As another stay-till-the-ender, does anybody else hope City score again so they've missed it?

Yes - me. I LOVE it when we score after the early-leavers have gone :)

What annoys me most is when people start leaving early, something exciting happens, so they stop to watch - blocking my view! Grrrrrr!

Don't understand the need to go early (other than a night game, maybe) I have a 3.5 hour drive home, so I stroll back to the car then sit and eat and read the programme whilst waiting for the car park to clear. I factor it in to my timings. No way will I ever miss a second of my team playing by choice.

We went to an England game at Wembley a couple of years ago and our train timings were really tight. But we made a pact that though we would be ready to leave as soon as the whistle blew, we would NOT leave before that even if it meant missing our train and finding somewhere to stay overnight. Happily, we made our train with 2 minutes to spare :D

3.5 hours!! blimey well done!! where do you live?

Pathetic they should locks the fucking gates.
The excuses make me laugh, just selfish wankers.
Glad I stay and catch the last minute goals.
Most of the ones that go early add fuck all to the atmosphere anyway.

I thought it was a fire drill.

Seriously, if people want to leave before the end then thats up to them.
I like to stay and applaud the players regardless of the outcome.

City will just have to keep scoring goals upto and including the 97th minute ... maybethen, they will miss some crackers and decide its worth the stay.

pride in battle said:
BlueSpice said:
Yes - me. I LOVE it when we score after the early-leavers have gone :)

What annoys me most is when people start leaving early, something exciting happens, so they stop to watch - blocking my view! Grrrrrr!

Don't understand the need to go early (other than a night game, maybe) I have a 3.5 hour drive home, so I stroll back to the car then sit and eat and read the programme whilst waiting for the car park to clear. I factor it in to my timings. No way will I ever miss a second of my team playing by choice.

We went to an England game at Wembley a couple of years ago and our train timings were really tight. But we made a pact that though we would be ready to leave as soon as the whistle blew, we would NOT leave before that even if it meant missing our train and finding somewhere to stay overnight. Happily, we made our train with 2 minutes to spare :D

3.5 hours!! blimey well done!! where do you live?

Halfway between Newcastle and Carlisle in Northumberland. Good job I love City :)

Why do people leave early? Having paid the money for the ticket or travelling a long way. Why leave when its the team you support?

km09 said:
Why do people leave early? Having paid the money for the ticket or travelling a long way. Why leave when its the team you support?
probably because they paid with their own money for the ticket they are free to make their own choice
ps i don't leave early but if others do, it's up to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.