Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Re: Daily Mail reckon talking to the FA about an emergency loan

mancmackem said:
We didn't do that bad under Kasper for that short time did we.

No we didn't, but he used to scare the shit out of me as well.

I might agree with you about Gunnar if it was earlier in the season but sadly, the stakes are just too high now to take any chances. It's OK saying give him a chance but we can't risk throwing away a win against Tottenham or Villa due to his inexperience.

Taylor has experience of the PL, he should play if fit and we can't get a loan in.

scall said:
Gunnar's more than capable of doing the business between the sticks.

But it's true isn't it. We're 6th in the table, we need to win every game, including a crunch game against Spurs. We lose our keeper, who is the best in the league, cometh the hour, cometh the Faroese. It's typical City, and we'll do it with Gunnar in goal!

I wish I had your faith. I was concerned every time the ball went near our goal after Given went off yesterday. He was nowhere near van Persies free kick which just went wide.

I admit I haven't seen him play - is he actually decent? I can't tell if people are having a laugh or not!!

Would be nice if we could get somebody in but can't see the FA giving us special permission. We haven't exactly been their favourite club this season!

Also the fact is, we don't have a suitable back up to Shay and that is completely our own fault. We should have made sure we were well covered, it's not like we don't have the money to. I worried when I saw Gunnar's name on the bench yesterday incase anything happened to Shay.

When was the last time we had such an inexperienced goalkeeper at such a crucial time of the season? Shouldn't happen with all our money. That said, best of luck Gunnar! Shay didn't have too much to do yesterday, so our defence needs to be at 100% for the next three games.

He's had a bad weekend has Shay ....... first the cops do him at Carrington for having tinted windows in his car ... then he does his shoulder in at Arsenal ...... they say bad luck comes in threes , don't they?

He probably got home late on Saturday (or Sunday) night to find someone had nicked that rather tasty missus of his!

k150ns.jpg

2aj401e.jpg
de896p.jpg

black mamba said:
He's had a bad weekend has Shay ....... first the cops do him at Carrington for having tinted windows in his car ... then he does his shoulder in at Arsenal ...... they say bad luck comes in threes , don't they?

He probably got home late on Saturday (or Sunday) night to find someone had nicked that rather tasty missus of his!

Well at least his right arm is still intact. Every cloud...

scall said:
Gunnar's more than capable of doing the business between the sticks.

But it's true isn't it. We're 6th in the table, we need to win every game, including a crunch game against Spurs. We lose our keeper, who is the best in the league, cometh the hour, cometh the Faroese. It's typical City, and we'll do it with Gunnar in goal!

LOL ... well just as it gets nail biting time city just up the stakes but
Gunner can inspire us... back to walls stuff.. maybe .. just maybe this is what we need.. ala chelski away ..

Mr Partridge said:
black mamba said:

Well at least his right arm is still intact. Every cloud...

hehe!

I wouldn't bother chancing that , if i were him , the week he's having ....

it'll probably drop off!

And i don't mean his right arm!

This is not funny, its incompetence on a massive scale.

its things like this that can galvanise a team all the players will want to protect gunner and they will want to do the business for shay

cook has fecked up here again big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.