Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Re: Daily Mail reckon talking to the FA about an emergency loan

not too worried about gunnar,who would they let us get in though?

david james maybe?

FORWARD WITH GUNNAR!

SMITE THE NON-BELIEVERS!

As much as I like Shay I must admit that he would have struggled with crosses which I bet are going to be bombed at us from both Villa and Spuds for Carew and Crouch.
Gunnar looks a big lad so is it worth a gamble ????????

Rather stick with Gunnar too, this is his big chance and he'll be fired up to take it and prove the doubters wrong.

Gunnar's a big lad for Crouch and Carew to think about. As long he stays solid and has a pint with Kompany this week we'll be cool.

Stick with the Gunnarman. This could be the birth of
a legend.

It sure looks like Brian Mcfadden.........

Don`t know how put a picture on here, sure one of you wizz kids can find a photo when he had his beard, the fat one from Westlife, he plays for CITY now.

I wonder what the odds are of James coming back in - but I think as someone said, he'd probably prefer to play in a Cup Final than a couple of end-of-season matches (unless we get to borrow him for a few games only and cross Pompey's palm with silver)

Notts County aint paid for Kaspar yet. Why can't we have him back for a few games? Makes sense to me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.