Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Re: Daily Mail reckon talking to the FA about an emergency loan

He must have some ability otherwise what are the club doing bringing him in? Yes it will be a big test but he will have an experienced back four in front of him who can help him through.

Bottom line here is we have a squad and all those players are paid a wage to be able to play for us.

If he is good enough to get his pay he is good enough to play in my book.

Let the lad have his chance, i have faith.

perthblue said:
Notts County aint paid for Kaspar yet. Why can't we have him back for a few games? Makes sense to me...
Cos he's a horrible little rag twat who I simply wouldn't trust to help us out at such a crucial time.

Taylor is worse than shite. If Gunnar is even worse than that, then the club really have dropped a right wrecking-ball-sized bollock. The thought of Shay getting injured has filled me with dread all season. The fact that it's now happened at such a crucial part of the season is so fucking typical.

I know for a fact that Taylor isn't good enough, so I'd rather go with the unknown quantity of Gunnar because the FA will quite rightly tell City to fuck off. The emergency rules are designed for when two or three keepers are freakishly injured or suspended at the same time. They're not there to act as a safety net for a club who now realises the stupidity of selling one keeper, loaning another one out, and then replacing them with shite that simply isn't good enough for the league we play in.

gunnar will be ok, don,t worry lads, i think the back four relied on shay to much?

The FA/Premier league won't help us out.? They'd rather watch us finish 7th or god help us being overtook by blue dippers into 8th. Fucking Gollum would hit the wank wall!!!

why on earth should we be given special treatment by the fa to sign a new keeper outside of the window?

why not a slighly better right back?, how about a midfield playmaker as we don't have one of those either?

should not and hopefully will not happen -

a. we should have a "call back" clause in any player's loan deal
b. gunnar will just have to do it for us, if he's good enough to be the substitute goalie then he'll just have to do exactly that!

breaking news on ssn

we have made a formal request to prem league for emergency goalkeeper

SSN: City make formal request for emergency keeper loan

On now with SSN's well-lunched Chief News Reporter Brian Swanson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.