Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

bluemanc said:
I think somebody behind the scenes is at work,Blatter was way to quick off the mark with his endorsment of us getting Joe back.
Expect to see the Brum owner have serious buisness problems if we don't get what we want.
Fuck being the nice guy just say we had a gentlemens agreement & let whoever prove otherwise,stop being so fuckin soft you lot.

i take it fifa heve approved this then?

alextrueblue said:
bluemanc said:
I think somebody behind the scenes is at work,Blatter was way to quick off the mark with his endorsment of us getting Joe back.
Expect to see the Brum owner have serious buisness problems if we don't get what we want.
Fuck being the nice guy just say we had a gentlemens agreement & let whoever prove otherwise,stop being so fuckin soft you lot.

As soon as Blatters statement came out the FA said the same thing,i suppose the premier league are the next ones to support it.

alextrueblue said:
bluemanc said:

I wonder where Blatter said anything as well...

I reallh hope Joe is back. Who ever it is needs to be training with the first team by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Hopefull it will be Hart. Should never if been loaned anyway. He should of been allowed to grow with our team.

If Joe Hart comes back then great, if not I think we should use Gunnar. He is one of ours, he trains with the team and it is bound to mean more to him to succeed than someone drafted in at the last minute. I would rather us go down as a team playing are own players than looking desperate and showing people we have no confidence in our own players. Wish the emergency loan had never been submitted if we want to be amongst the big boys then act like it and play with what you have, don't go begging for help because things haven't gone our way. Think we should have got behind Gunnar from the minute Shay got injured, show team loyalty. Think this whole thing makes us look second rate, like we can't do it by ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.