Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Chris in London said:
According to Tony Cascarino in today's Times, we don't need Hart back because we have got any number of 17 and 18 year olds on the Academy books.

So, that's that one sorted, then.
Tony Cascarino, the infamous and original Fake Irishman, berating us for stretching the rules? Well, I guess we'd best consider ourselves told then.

Sounds to me like we are making every effort to get Hart back. Fall-back is Fulop, but even the Gunnar has a good claim to battle Fulop for the jersey, certainly against Villa. He knows the players better, but Mancini's call.

Shooter 83 said:
Pigeonho said:
£3m for Brum would have a say in their transfer budget next season. Ok they have a rich owner, but not on the same league as we do. Money is money, but when its millionS, well then its common sense to want it, not lose it. Letting our keeper go on loan all season was a gamble on our part, a gamble which more than likley looked to pay off cos it meant Hart getting experience and we were happy for that to happen as it ultimately only benefits us. That gamble also had the potential to fail though, like it is now and whilst long term we will still have the pay off of the gamble, right now we are suffering the effects of it failing, but as I say a gamble is a gamble and if it turns out to have some sort of fail, you have to suffer the consequences of it. Put it this way, if Given was ok would we be wanting Hart back? No, course not and the gamble would all be in our advantage, so just cos we need him back it shouldn't mean we can expect it just because the gamble appears to have some kind of negative efffect now.

They have Burnley at home Sat, win that and they have bagged 9th place. Simple.

Exactly! All the more sense for them to want to keep hart. Someone else said this earlier, to which i replied about how Burnley have no pressure anymore, yet if Brum let Hart come back and have an unstable back line, it means pressure is on them. Why would they let that happen, regardless of the opposition? Like I say, we took a gamble and whilst it will pay off in the long term, its bit us on the arse in the short term at a stage of the season which couldn't be anymore important. We can't have everything our own way just because.

for me, id still stt with neilsen. fulop is here for three games, he hardly gives a shit whether we finish 4th, because he wont be here regardless

surely any new keeper will be on some incentive bonus ?
Play well and we get 4th goalie gets ££££££££££££££££££

Does anyone know how long it could be before we know if we can get Hart back ?
The quicker this mess gets sorted the better for the keeper who comes in so they can readjust to life at City and if Hart is moaning about coming back then let him rot on the bench for the rest of his City contact.
He might like being the big fish in a small pond at Birmingham but i hope he doesn't forget that we are his mother club and with that should be busting his guts to get back and play for us to show Mancini what he's got

Why when other teams get emergency keeper loans, with probably just as many young keepers as us, does nobody care? Yet when we do it everyone kicks up such a fuss.

Plenty of teams have had emergency loans before and they've had academy goalkeepers.

I think somebody behind the scenes is at work,Blatter was way to quick off the mark with his endorsment of us getting Joe back.
Expect to see the Brum owner have serious buisness problems if we don't get what we want.
Fuck being the nice guy just say we had a gentlemens agreement & let whoever prove otherwise,stop being so fuckin soft you lot.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=111956672176199&ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/gro ... 199&ref=ts</a>

Gunnar FB group hits 2500 members. Nice work.

n111956672176199_1878.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.