Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

svennis pennis said:
I reallh hope Joe is back. Who ever it is needs to be training with the first team by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Hopefull it will be Hart. Should never if been loaned anyway. He should of been allowed to grow with our team.

yep, should of stayed on the bench and not won an award.

bluemanc said:
I think somebody behind the scenes is at work,Blatter was way to quick off the mark with his endorsment of us getting Joe back.
Expect to see the Brum owner have serious buisness problems if we don't get what we want.
Fuck being the nice guy just say we had a gentlemens agreement & let whoever prove otherwise,stop being so fuckin soft you lot.

any 1 got link to blatter saying anything

Oasis_City said:
svennis pennis said:
I reallh hope Joe is back. Who ever it is needs to be training with the first team by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Hopefull it will be Hart. Should never if been loaned anyway. He should of been allowed to grow with our team.

yep, should of stayed on the bench and not won an award.

would of won it here had he been playing in our first team as he should have been all season. Best keeper at our club.

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
any 1 got link to blatter saying anything

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A_IBBZxtHY[/youtube]
This is from 2007

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsoFYrJuUec[/youtube]
Here he is saying something else too

You did say ANYTHING
:o)

Bongo Joe said:
Why when other teams get emergency keeper loans, with probably just as many young keepers as us, does nobody care? Yet when we do it everyone kicks up such a fuss.

Plenty of teams have had emergency loans before and they've had academy goalkeepers.

People are missing the point - if it's Fulop they don't give a fook.

If it's Joe, it's because they know he is the best English keeper out there, and ultimately improves our chances of getting what we want.

Hypocrites, the lot of 'em.

I don't buy the argument that the club fucked up here. Joe needed experience. Most people felt that at the time, Given was the better keeper. So we allowed Joe to go out on loan where he has flourished, and replaced him with a no.2. That both senior keepers are injured is just down to bad luck. If Joe was here it could have been him and Given who were injured.

Anyone else get the feeling that, and I feel horrible saying this, if we do get Joe back then Shay's injury could well turn out to be a blessing in disguise? (sorry Shay!)

Amazing to think Pearce brought in Joe Hart for the same price he got for Lee Corft or Bradley wright-phillips in the same summer. £600,000 Amazing bargain. Bring back Pearce!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.